As the name implies, Audible is an audio streaming service that mainly focuses on streaming podcasts and audiobooks. Amazon Inc. currently owns it. It offers more than 200,000 titles of audiobooks. Starting from thriller to love, the users can access different genre audiobooks. The euphonious and sensible voice of audiobooks and podcasts is the main reason for its huge popularity. It lets you download and watch their desired audio content offline. In this blog, we’ve covered the installation procedure of audible on Firestick.
Audible is available on the Amazon App Store. So, you can easily download the app on Firestick. Audible is a premium service that provides two types of subscription packages – audible plus (1.95$/month) and audible premium plus (14.95$/month). Those new users can sign up for the Audible free trial and enjoy streaming content for free up to 30 days.
How to Get Audible on Firestick
1) Turn On your Firestick-connected TV. Connect it to an internet connection with higher bandwidth.
2) On the interface of the Fire OS, click the Find tab.
3) Tap the first tile, Search.
4) Use the on-screen keyboard and type Audible on the search box.
5) Select the Audible app from the search results and click the Get button to install the app on your Firestick.
6) Launch the Audible app on Firestick after installation.
7) Click the Sign In button and enter your login credentials to get into the app.
8) Once you’re in, you’ll find the different audiobooks and podcasts organized based on their genre. Choose your desired audiobook or podcasts and tap the “Listen Now” button displayed under the tile to play the content.
9) Use your Firestick remote and control the playback of Audible content on Firestick.
Alternative Way: How to Install Audible on Firestick using Downloader
1) Power On your Firestick-connected TV. Make sure to connect the TV to a stable internet connection.
2) Navigate to the Find tab displayed on the Firestick interface.
3) Locate and select the option App Store tile.
4) Click on the All Categories tab.
5) Scroll down to the bottom and select Utilities.
6) Look for the Downloader app under the Utilities section and click it.
7) Tap the Get button or download icon to install the app on Firestick.
8) Open the Downloader app after the installation and follow the on-screen prompts to access the app.
9) Go to the Home screen by pressing the Home button on your Firestick remote.
10) Click the Gear-shaped icon and navigate to the My Fire TV menu.
11) Select the Developer option and turn On ADB debugging.
12) Tap the Apps From Unknown Sources option and enable the toggle switch next to the Downloader app. Now, you’ll be able to download third-party apps on Firestick.
13) Launch the Downloader app, paste the Audible app apk link on the URL box, and click Go.
14) Hit the Install button on the pop-up menu to download the Audible app.
15) That’s it. After installation, open the Audible app, sign in to the app, and listen to your favorite podcasts and audiobooks on Firestick.
Related: How to Install and Stream Tidal on Firestick
Frequently Asked Questions
1) Is Audible available for free?
No. Audible is premium podcasts service that does not offer content for free. However, the users can apply and get a free trial for 30 days.
2) Can I Install Audible on Firestick?
Yes. You can download the Audible app easily from the Firestick app store. In addition, you can also use the Downloader app to install the Audible app.
3) Can I watch Audible on Apple TV?
No. the Audible app is not supported for Apple TV. But, you can get Audible content on Apple TV using the screen mirroring method. Just download the Audible app from App Store on your iPhone and screen share it.