- Using Roku Channel Store: Launch Roku Home > Click Streaming Channels > Select Search Channels> Search for the app > Click Add Channel > Click Ok to confirm.
- Using the Roku App: Launch the Roku app > Sign in with your Roku account > Tap Channels > Select the Search bar > Search for preferred channel > Click Add Channel.
- Using Web Browser: Go to Roku Channel Website > Sign in > Select the Search bar > Search for the app > Click Add Channel > Click Yes, Add Channel to install.
beIN Sports Connect is a one-stop destination to watch all football match leagues. It is a paid streaming app in countries like the US, France, Hong Kong, France, Canada, Australia, Singapore, Qatar, Malaysia, and many more. They offer demand highlights, special shows, replays of the football league, match news, schedule, and also other sports like Tennis, Motorsports, Basketball, Rugby, etc. The few popular football leagues that stream are FIFA World Cup 2022, La Liga, Ligue 1, Bundesliga, Seria A, UEFA Champions, Euro, and more. You can install the beIN Sports Connect on Roku and stream its titles anytime.
beIN Sports Pricing
The beIN Sports Connect costs $19.99 per month and $179.99 per year with 14 days free trial. You can cancel the subscription at any time.
How to Install beIN Sports Connect on Roku
As the beIN Sports app is available on Roku Channel Store, you can easily install the app with the step below.
 On the Roku Home screen, navigate to the Streaming Channels option.
 The Channel Store will get open. Go to the Search Channels option.
 Now, the on-screen keyboard will appear. Type beIN Sports Connect and search for it.
 A list of related channels will appear. Select the beIN Sports Connect channel.
 Now, click the Add Channel option.
 When the channel gets added, you will get the Channel added pop-up. Click OK.
How to Activate beIN Sports Connect on Roku
Once the installation is over, you use the following step to activate beIN Sports.
 Open the beIN Sports Connect app on your device. It will display an activation code.
 Now, on your smartphone or PC browser, go to the beIN Sports Connect activation site.
 Choose your provider and enter the activation code on the specified area and click Continue.
 When the channel activates, you can enjoy streaming the match that you want.
How to Download beIN Sports on Roku from Roku Website
If you can’t get the beIn Sports app from the Roku Channel Store, go through the below steps to get the app using the Roku website.
 Go to Roku Channel Store website on the Google Chrome browser and Sign in to your Roku account.
 On the Roku home screen, tap the Search bar.
 Type beIN Sports Connect and then choose the app from the result.
 Click Add Channel and wait for the application to install.
 Once installed, activate the account and watch the beIN Sports Connect content on your streaming device.
How to Stream beIN Sports on Roku without Cable
You can stream beIN Sports on Roku without a cable TV provider using its subscription plans. Otherwise, if you have an active susbcription to streaming services like Hulu, YouTube TV, Sling TV, or fuboTV, you can use it to stream beIN Sports. As the above-mentioned streaming app is available on Roku Channel Store, you can install and use them on your device without hassle. Check out the installation guides for apps with the beIN Sports channel using the links below.
Why is beIN Sports Not Working on Roku?
Not working issues are very common. If the beIN Sports app is not working on your Roku device, you can follow the below step to fix the issues.
- Initially, connect your Roku with a better WiFi signal.
- Upadte the beIN Sports app on your Roku.
- Uninstall and reinstall the beIN Sports app.
- Restart your Roku device to remove minor glitches on your device.
- If the above fixes don’t work, try updating Roku.
- As the final fix, you can try resetting your Roku device.
Frequently Asked Questions
The beIn Sport app is compatible with Apple TV, Samsung Smart TV, Android TV, and smartphone.