BET targetting African-American audiences is an American-based live TV channel. BET stands for Black Entertainment Television, and ViacomCBS owns the channel. It offers a wide variety of comedy, news, current affairs, public affairs, music programming, music videos, former flagship programs, etc. You can enjoy a whole variety of shows that exhibits the talent of African-American people. You can enjoy BET on Firestick with the BET TV Everywhere app.
So, you can install the BET TV Everywhere app from the Amazon Firestick App Store and sign in with a cable or satellite pay-TV service provider to stream all the contents. You can stream live TV channels and watch shows anytime, anywhere, with the app.
How to Install BET on Firestick
(1) With Firestick connected to the Wifi, navigate on the home screen.
(2) Choose the Find option from the main menu of the home screen.
(3) Then, go ahead and select the Search tile.
(4) When the search screen appears, type Bet Now and select the app from the search results.
(5) On the app info screen, click on the Download or Get button.
(6) Click Open to launch the app.
(7) Choose the Settings option on the welcome screen.
(8) Now, click Sign in with TV provider, and an activation code will appear on the screen.
(9) Visit https://www.bet.com/activate from any web browser.
(10) Enter the activation code on the boxes provided.
(11) Click Continue and sign in with your pay-TV service provider.
(12) Restart the app on your Firestick to start streaming.
Related: How to Install Fox Business on Firestick [Easy Methods]
Alternative Apps to Stream BET on Firestick
You can stream 85+ live TV channels with the Vidgo streaming service. Vidgo streams BET as a part of its core pack that costs $55/month. You can enjoy live streaming and on-demand streaming with cloud DVR storage. Moreover, you can stream on 3 devices simultaneously. You can install the Vidgo app on Firestick.
You can enjoy 60+ live TV channels for $25/month. Install the Vidgo app on your Firestick and sign in with your username and password to start streaming. It offers various channels and shows under various categories like entertainment, kids, lifestyle, news, and sports. Philo offers 1-year cloud storage along with the VOD contents. Get Philo on Firestick.
BET is also available as a live and on-demand channel with both Sling Blue ($35/month) or Orange ($35/month) or combined ($50/month) streaming service packs. You can install the Sling TV on Firestick and subscribe to any of the three packs. It comes with 50 hours of cloud DVR storage. Install Sling TV on Firestick.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can you get the BET app on Firestick?
Yes, you can install the BET Now app on your Amazon Firestick and log in with your pay-TV service provider to stream the shows on Firestick.
2. How to get Bet + on Amazon Firestick?
You can stream the Bet + channel with the Amazon Prime account. The channel costs $9.99/month.
3.Is Bet on any streaming service?
You can stream BET with the following streaming services: Phili, Hulu + Live TV, Fubo TV, Sling TV, Vidgo, YouTube TV, AT&T TV.