BitChute is a great platform to stream videos. It is initially launched in the year 2017 by Ray Vahey. This platform streams its videos using Web Torrents. This service has an intuitive design which makes it highly appealing. All the videos in this service are categorized under a wide range of genres. So, the users can easily find the video they intend to stream. Watching videos of BitChute on Roku can be done easily using the screen-sharing method. The users can either use the app by signing up or can use it without registration. It is slightly similar to YouTube as it lets the users add their desired videos to favorites. However, it is not much popular if you’re looking for a YouTube alternative.
How to Watch BitChute on Roku
The section covers the different methods by which you can stream BitChute on Roku TV.
Steps to Enable Screen Mirroring on Roku
1) Turn On your Roku TV. Next, connect the Roku TV-connected TV and your casting device to the same Wi-Fi network.
2) Navigate to Roku Settings and click the option System.
3) Locate the option Screen Mirroring and select it.
4) Tap Screen mirroring mode displayed on the right side of the screen.
5) You’ll be directed to screen mirror settings. Now, select the option Prompt.
Steps to Watch BitChute on Roku using Android Smartphone
Before going into the steps, follow the above method to enable screen sharing on Roku TV.
1) On your Smartphone, install the Kodi app from the Play Store and follow the on-screen prompts to get into the app.
2) You have to add the Bitchute add-on in the Kodi app
3) After adding it, go to the Notification Panel of your Android phone.
4) Tap the Cast icon and select your Roku device displayed on the list.
5) Now, you’ll receive a request message on your Roku TV screen. Hit the option Accept or Always Accept.
6) That’s it. Now your smartphone screen is mirrored to your Roku TV.
7) Open the Kodi app on your smartphone, click the BitChute add-on and start streaming BitChute content on both Android phone and Roku TV.
Steps to Stream BitChute on Roku using PC
Before jumping into the steps listed below, set up your Roku TV for screen sharing. Refer to the above method to do it.
1) Install the Kodi software on your PC from the Microsoft Store.
2) Run the Kodi Software and add the BitChute add-on.
3) Tap the Notification icon displayed at the bottom right corner of the screen.
4) Here, you’ll find an option called Connect. Select it.
5) A list of devices will appear on the side panel. Select your Roku device from the list.
6) Select the option Accept or Always accept exhibited on the Roku TV screen.
7) That’s it. You can see your PC screen on Roku TV. Open the BitChute add-on in Kodi and follow the on-screen prompts to get into the app.
8) Now, watch your favorite videos of BitChute on PC as well as Roku TV.
How to Watch BitChute on Roku using iOS/Mac
1) Check whether the Roku TV and your iOS/Mac device are connected to the same Wi-Fi network or not. If not, connect it to the same Wi-Fi.
2) Then, open the Settings menu on Roku TV.
3) Use the D-pad on your paired Roku remote to scroll down and select the option AirPlay and HomeKit.
4) You’ll be navigated to AirPlay Settings. Turn On the AirPlay option and press the Home button on your remote to go to the Home screen.
5) Download the Kodi software for your iOS device or Mac. You can download the latest version directly from the Kodi website.
6) Open the Kodi app and follow the necessary procedures to install the BitChute add-on.
7) Now, you should Sign in to your BitChute account.
8) Go to the Control Center on your iOS device and select the Screen Mirroring icon.
- If you’re using Mac, click the Apple logo on the Menu bar and navigate to the System Preferences. Here, you’ll find the AirPlay option. Click AirPlay.
9) Now, tap the name of your Roku device displayed on your iOS device or Mac screen.
10) Click Accept shown on the Roku TV screen.
11) Now, you’ll be able to see the iOS or Mac screen on your Roku TV. Open the Kodi app, launch the BitChute add-on and start streaming.
Related: How to Add, Activate, and Watch Pantaya on Roku TV
Frequently Asked Questions
1) Can I Install the BitChute app on Roku?
No. You can’t install the Bitchute app on Roku. The BitChute app is not available in Roku Channel Store. But you can stream BitChute by using the screen-sharing method. To know more, refer to the blog.
2) Is BitChute free?
Yes. BitChute is a free video streaming platform, and there are no in-app purchases.