With the Boomerang app, you shall be able to find your favorite cartoon characters in one place. This subscription-based streaming service is accessible on RokuOS. With this, Roku TV users can stream ad-free and on-demand cartoon shows including Tom and Jerry, Scooby-Doo, Looney Tunes, and many more. It lets you choose from 4000+ episodes and movies from the ever-expanding library of the Boomerang app. Besides streaming, you can download cartoons to watch them offline on-the-go. With Boomerang on Roku, users will get exclusive access to original cartoons and more.
Boomerang Subscription Plans & Price
Currently, Boomerang has two subscription options. Get it for $4.99/month or $39.99/year. Otherwise, choose the annual plan that costs $3.33/mo. Both the plans have a 7-day free trial.
How to Install Boomerang on Roku?
The step-by-step procedure to install the Boomerang app on RokuOS is as follows.
(1) After connecting Roku to an active internet, press the Home button on your Roku TV remote.
(2) Navigate to select the Streaming Channels option using the directional keys.
(3) On the following screen, choose the Search Channels option.
(4) When the screen keyboard appears, select the keys respectively to input as Boomerang.
(5) Wait for the suggestions to appear and make sure you choose the same.
(6) Upon landing on the app info screen, navigate to click on Add Channel.
(7) You shall launch it once after successfully completing its download.
Note: Skip steps 3 to 5. Instead, click the Kids & Family under the Genres section to browse and discover the Boomerang app.
Try This Way!!
Boomerang app can be installed from PC by visiting the Roku Website. Follow the steps given below soon after connecting Roku and PC to the same internet connectivity.
(1) Launch a browser on your desktop and visit https://www.channelstore.roku.com.
(2) Click the Sign In link to login to your Roku account as that of your Roku TV.
(3) Use the search bar at the top to enter as Boomerang. Tap on the enter button to begin the search.
(4) Select the Boomerang tile when you get the search result.
(5) On its info screen, click on Add channel button and within 24 hours, the channel will get added to your Roku TV.
Guidelines to Signup Boomerang on Roku
It is necessary to signup for an account to get the best of entertainment with Boomerang.
(1) When you open the Boomerang app on your RokuOS, select Subscribe option.
(2). Choose between a monthly or annual subscription plan with a 7-day free trial.
(3) When prompted, confirm your age and sign up with the email address of your choice.
Note: Upon signing up with an email associated with your Roku account, you will be bulled through Roku.
(4) Confirm the subscription and you can start streaming Boomerang on your RokuOS.
Guidelines to Cancel Boomerang Subscription on Roku
If you want to end access to Boomerang, then here are the steps to cancel its subscription.
(1) Highlight the Boomerang channel available on the home screen of Roku.
(2) On your Roku remote, press the * button.
(3) Choose the Manage Subscription option on the menu.
(4) Click Cancel Subscription finally to end its access.
- To cancel a subscription from Roku Channel Store, locate and select Boomerang. Select Manage Subscription to click on Cancel Subscription.
- To cancel its subscription from its Roku account, go to https://my.roku.com/index to sign in to your account. Select Manage your Subscription to choose Boomerang. Click Unsubscribe.
That was all about the necessary information you need to know about Boomerang on Roku TV. For any clarification, contact us through the comment box.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Boomerang a kids-friendly service?
Yes. All the episodes of the Boomerang app are pre-screened and checked if they are for kids of all ages.
What are the other platforms in which Boomerang app is available?
In addition to Roku, Boomerang is accessible on Android, iOS, Kindle, Fire TV, Apple TV, etc. It also supports casting contents through Chromecast and AirPlay.
Is it possible to subscribe to Boomerang with existing cable TV subscription?
No. For now, the only option to stream Boomerang is to download the app on the compatible devices.