Bravo is an American-based cable TV channel by NBC Universal. It offers various movies, TV shows, and series. The Bravo app supports various TV service providers like DirecTV, Xfinity, Spectrum, AT&T TV, and Verizon. Most of the American TV channels have their own streaming app, and so does Bravo. You can install the Bravo app on any of your devices and start streaming your favorite content. Likewise, you can get the Bravo app on your Amazon Firestick and watch the shows on your TV.
The Bravo app is officially available on the Amazon App Store. Some TV shows featured are The Real Housewives, Belo Deck, Top Chef, Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen, Married to Medicine, etc. You can also stream various NBC shows on-demand with live stream access.
How to Install Bravo on Firestick
(1) Set up your Amazon Firestick with your TV and then connect it to the internet.
(2) Press the home button on the Firestick TV remote.
(3) From the home screen, navigate to the Search icon.
(4) On the search screen, type Bravo and search for it.
(5) Select the app from the search results.
(6) On the next screen, click on the Get or Download button.
(7) Wait for the app to install.
(8) Then, click on Open to launch the app.
How to Activate Bravo on Firestick
(1) When you open the Bravo app, you will get an activation code.
(2) Now, from your smartphone or PC, go to the Bravo Activation website.
(3) Enter the activation code in the provided field.
(4) Then, choose your TV service provider.
(5) Now, log in with your TV service provider.
(6) After that, you can watch any video content from the Bravo app on your Amazon Fire TV Stick.
Alternative Ways to Stream Bravo on Firestick
Other than the TV provider, you can also use live TV platforms to stream the Bravo channel on Fire TV. A handful of live TV platforms has the Bravo channel in their lineup.
In the Hulu + Live TV subscription, you will get the Bravo channel. You can buy either the Hulu + Live TV plan or Hulu + Live TV (No Ads) plan, which costs $64.99 per month and $70.99 per month, respectively. Get Hulu on Firestick using our guide.
Sling TV is one of the popular live TV platforms in the US. It offers two plans, Sling Blue and Sling Orange, both for $35 per month. The Bravo channel is available only on the Sling Blue plan. With the subscription, you will get three simultaneous live streaming, 45+ channels, and 50hrs of DVR storage. Check our guide on how to install Sling TV on Firestick.
fuboTV offers more than 100 live TV channels, which is the most offered by the live TV platforms. The Starter subscription costs $64.99 per month, and the Elite subscription costs $79.99 per month. Bravo channel is available in both of the plans. Get the fuboTV on Firestick and stream the Bravo channel.
YouTube TV is the only live TV platform that offers unlimited DVR storage with 85+ live TV channels. Bravo channels are one among those 85+ live TV channels. YouTube TV offers only one subscription, which costs the same as Hulu + Live TV, $64.99 per month. Install the YouTube TV on Firestick and stream the Bravo channel.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I watch Bravo on Amazon Fire TV Stick?
Yes, you can watch the Bravo on Fire Stick. Install the Bravo app or any of the live TV apps from the Amazon App Store.
2. How to get the Bravo activation code?
When you open the Bravo app for the first time, you will get the activation code.