BritBox is one of the popular streaming platforms available in the UK, USA, and Canada. It is expected to be released in Australia at the end of 2020. It offers all the popular and latest movies, series, from the UK origin. The streaming platform also has original video content. The app is available for all smartphones and streaming devices. With the BritBox app, you will get access to all the British movies and series right from your home. You can install the BritBox app on your Roku streaming device as it is officially available on the Roku Channel Store.
BritBox offers only one subscription plan. It costs £5.99 per month with a 30-day free trial. You can test the content availability and the streaming service with the free trial. If you are satisfied with the subscription, you can buy the per month plan.
How to Install BritBox on Roku?
(1) Turn on your Roku. On the Home screen, go to the Streaming Channels option.
(2) The Roku Channel Store will appear. Navigate to the Search Channels option.
(3) The on-screen keyboard will appear. Type BritBox and search.
(4) Select the BritBox app on the right side of the screen.
(5) Click the Add Channel button on the next screen.
(6) The BritBox app will be downloaded. After the app is downloaded, click the Go to channel button.
(6) The BritBox app will open. Sign in with your BritBox account and watch all the British-based shows on your Roku.
Install the BritBox app on your Roku and get to watch British movies & series. Subscribe to BritBox plans or get the BritBox as an addon with your Amazon Prime subscription. BritBox is one of the best apps for those British peoples who live in the USA. If you have any doubts, tell us in the comments below. We will give you a solution.
Related: Apple TV on Roku
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is BritBox on Amazon Prime?
Yes, you can subscribe to BritBox with your Amazon Prime subscription. You can add BritBox as an addon with $6.99 per month with a seven-day free trial.
2. Is BritBox free on Roku?
You can install the app for free. But to stream contents, you need to buy the subscription.
3. How do I add BritBox to Roku?
You can install the app from the Roku Channel Store.