CBS All Access is a standalone streaming service owned by CBS Interactive. It is available in three countries, the USA, Canada, and Australia. Like Netflix, CBS All Access has tons of movies and TV shows to watch. As the app is available on the Roku Channel Store, you can easily install CBS All Access on the Roku device. All the Roku streaming devices support this app.
The best thing about CBS All Access is that you can use the app in two ways. You can get a subscription that costs $5.99 per month. You can also sign in with your cable TV operator if the CBS channel is listed on your TV operator. By signing with your cable TV operator, you don’t need to pay any extra money. You can use the app for free.
How to Install CBS All Access on Roku?
(1) Go to the home screen on your Roku device and choose the Search option.
(2) Using the on-screen keyboard, search for CBS All Access. Choose the app from the suggestions on the right pane.
(3) Now, click the Add Channel button to install the application.
(4) When the app is installed, you will get a confirmation screen. Click Ok.
(5) Then, the CBS All Access application will be available on your Roku device.
How to Activate CBS All Access on Roku?
(1) When you open the CBS All Access app, you will get an activation code.
(2) Get your smartphone or PC and go to CBS All Access activation website.
(3) Enter the code on the specified area and click the Activate button.
(4) Now, the app will be activated on your Roku.
(5) Then sign in with your subscribed account or with your TV provider credential. You can watch all the CBS shows on your Roku.
Install and activate the CBS All Access on your Roku and get access to all the CBS contents. Use the subscription or your TV provider account to access the CBS All Access application. If you have any doubts or difficulties in the above steps, tell us in the comments section.
Related: Apple TV on Roku
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is CBS access free on Roku?
If you use your TV provider credential, you can access the app for free. If your TV provider doesn’t have CBS channel, you need to get the subscription.
2. Can you get CBS All Access on Roku?
Yes, you can. As the app is available on the Roku Channel Store, you can easily install and get the app on Roku.