Channel PEAR is a cloud-based streaming service that allows users to stream live content from all over the world. Channel PEAR is completely free and does not require any registration fees. It includes thousands of news, sports, and on-demand content. Channel PEAR features a clean and neat interface while the contents are organized in an appealing way. The users can add their desired movies to the Favorites list and can stream them anytime. Currently, Channel PEAR is unavailable on Firestick. Hence, you need to try using the sideloading the app on Firestick or choose the screen sharing method to stream the Channel PEAR content on Fire TV. In this blog, let’s look at all the possible methods to get Channel PEAR on Firestick.
How to Install Channel PEAR on Firestick using Downloader
1) Click the Find tab displayed on the Firestick home screen.
2) Look for the App Store tile and select it.
3) Navigate to the All Categories tab and click the option Utilities.
4) Look for the Downloader app on the utility page and click it.
5) Hit the Get button or download icon to install the app on Firestick.
6) After installing the Downloader app, open it and follow the on-screen prompts to access the app.
7) Then, press the Home Button on your Firestick remote and go to the Home screen.
8) Click the Settings icon displayed on the Home screen.
9) Locate and tap the option My Fire TV.
10) Select the Developer Options. Select and enable the option ADB debugging.
11) On the Developer options screen, click Install from Unknown Sources and enable the option Downloader. Enabling this option allows you to install third-party apps on Firestick.
12) Open the Downloader app and paste the apk file link of Channel PEAR on the URL box exhibited at the center.
13) Select the Go button and hit Install on the pop-up menu.
14) Once downloaded, navigate to the Apps section and open the Channel PEAR app.
15) Enter your account credentials and click Login.
16) Now, tap and watch your favorite sports and news channels on a larger screen.
Related: How to Chromecast Channel PEAR to TV [Easy Guide]
How to Screen Mirror Channel Pear from Android Phone to Firestick
1) Connect your Firestick and Smartphone to the same Wi-Fi network.
2) Long press the Home button to navigate to the Shortcuts menu.
3) Select the option Mirroring.
4) Open a browser on your smartphone and install the Channel PEAR apk from any trusted website.
5) floginOpen the app after installation and enter into the app using your account credentials.
6) Go to the Control Center panel and click the Cast icon.
7) Select the Firestick name from the pop-up menu and follow the on-screen prompts to start the screen share.
8) Play any video content on the Channel PEAR mobile app and view it on your Firestick-connected TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can download the app directly from Amazon App Store. In addition, you can use the Downloader app to install the app or screen mirroring method to screen share Channel PEAR to Firestick
Channel PEAR is a free app to use but with certain limitations. To unlock more content and to access extra features, the users need to buy a premium subscription.