If you want to watch horror movies, it’s time to check out Chiller Network. It is a platform with a collection of horror and crime movies you can enjoy. But, the Chiller Network is currently unavailable as it ceased operations in 2017 due to low viewership. However, the programs of the Chiller Network have been moved to the USA Network that you can watch online on supported devices. You can watch the Chiller on Roku by adding the USA Network application.
Chiller Network is a former American Cable network owned by NBCUniversal. It only focuses on delivering movies with genres like horror and thriller. However, due to low viewership, Chiller network was dropped by NBCUniversal in 2017 and moved its programming to the USA Network. Chiller Network ended with the last movie, The Babadook. But you can stream the same network programming on USA Network.
How to Stream Chiller on Roku
1. Setup your Roku device and connect to an internet connection.
2. Select the Streaming Channels from the home screen.
3. Then, select Search Channels.
4. Search for the USA Network.
5. Choose the USA Network app from the search result.
6. Select Add Channels to install the application.
How to Activate USA Network
1. After installing the USA Network application, open the application.
2. Note down the Activation Code.
3. Then, visit the Activation Website of USA Network.
4. Enter the Activation Code and click on Continue.
5. Relaunch the USA Network application and log in with your cable subscription account.
6. Search for Chiller Network programmings and watch them on your Roku.
Alternative Method – Stream Chiller on Roku
The Chiller Network programs have been moved to USA Network. You can watch Chiller on USA Network from streaming services like YouTube TV, Sling TV, and Hulu. These are the three cheapest available platforms to stream Chiller Network.
1. YouTube TV
- If you want to record your favorite shows without limit, you can choose YouTube TV.
- But you have to pay $64.99 to get that feature which includes USA Network.
- If you have YouTube TV on Roku device, you can make use of it.
2. Sling TV
- If you want to watch Chiller at a Cheap price, Sling TV on Roku is a suitable platform.
- For only $35/month, you get USA Network with 60 other channels.
- USA Network is included in the Sling Blue package that includes channels like Cartoon Network, Discovery, Fox News, Food Network, and other channels.
- With the Hulu Live TV package, you can enjoy watching Chiller programming on your Roku device.
- You get USA Network with 70 other channels at $64.99/month.
- Hulu on Roku gives 7-day free trial, and 50-hour cloud DVR storage are included with this package.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What happened to Chiller Channel?
Chiller channel got defunct in 2017.
2. How can I watch Chiller channel programming?
Chiller Channel programming has moved to USA Network.
3. Can I watch USA Network on Roku?
Yes, you can install the USA Network app on your Roku device to stream it and access Chiller network programming.