TBS is a famous American TV channel that broadcasts events or shows in multiple categories like entertainment, comedy, and sports. It is all you need to stream titles 24×7 in full HD up to 1080p resolution. TBS is the choice of 90 million US households. You can watch TBS shows on your smartphones, tablets, and also on streaming devices. If you prefer to Chromecast TBS shows to watch it from your TV, this section guides you out with the same. With this, you get the chance to stream any TBS content directly on your TV, provided you have an uninterrupted WI-FI.
Some of the popular shows available only on the TBS channel are American Dad, Celebrity Show-Off, ELEAGUE, Go-Big Show, Lost Resort, MLB, Search Party, and Wipeout. Other hit series include The Big Bang Theory, Family Matters, Final Space, Friends, New Girl, and George Lopez.
How to Chromecast TBS to TV
TBS can be streamed on Chromecast using any of the methods listed below.
- Using Smartphones.
- From Web browser.
Chromecast TBS using Smartphones
1. Connect your Android or iOS smartphone and your Chromecast device to the same WI-FI network.
3. Open the app and log in to your account with your TV provider credentials.
4. Tap the Cast icon in the top right corner and select your Chromecast device from the list.
5. Now, your entire TBS app is mirrored on your TV screen. Select any TV shows and watch them on your TV.
Related: How to Stream Comedy Central on Chromecast
Chromecast TBS from Web Browser
1. Download the latest version of Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge browser on your PC.
2. Make sure that either of your PC and Chromecast TV is connected to the same WI-FI network.
3. Go to the TBS website and select the video you want to play.
4. Select your TV provider and Sign in with your credentials in the next step.
5. After successful login, the video starts playing on your PC.
6. Now, click the three-dot icon available in the upper right corner and select the Cast option.
7. Click on the Chromecast device you’d like to stream the TBS contents.
8. Tap the Cast tab to cast the TBS to your TV. When you stream any videos on your PC, it gets mirrored on your TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is the Chromecast TBS app free?
Yes, you can watch TBS through Android and iOS devices. It’s completely free and also has a built-in cast function.
2. What devices are compatible with the TBS app?
Almost all the smartphones and media streaming devices like Firestick, Chromecast, Roku has TBS app on their official app stores.
3. Does Google TV have TBS Channel?
Yes. If you bought Chromecast with a Google TV, you could install the app directly from the Google TV store.
4. How much is the TBS app per month?
TBS doesn’t offer any subscription packs, and the only way to get TBS is directly from your cable TV provider.