TikTok is the most popular social media platform that was released on September 2016. You can create short videos up to 15 seconds to one minute, based on various categories like comedy, singing, comedy, education, dance, acting, and more. On TikTok, you can create the best and quality short videos using the features available in it. It offers features like filters, effects, editing tools, stickers, AR objects. You can also use the most popular audio clips to create interesting short videos. If you like to watch short videos on the big screen, you can use the Chromecast streaming device. Now let us see how to Chromecast TikTok videos on Chromecast.
TikTok doesn’t come with in-built casting support. But it is available on Android, iOS, and PC. So you can mirror your screen to Chromecast connected TV and watch TikTok videos.
Steps to Chromecast TikTok From Android
1. Connect your Android and Chromecast device to the same WIFI network.
2. Download and install the TikTok app from Play Store.
3. Now, go to Settings on your Android device.
4. Click on Bluetooth & device connection.
5. In that, select the Cast option. The name may vary according to your Android device.
6. Now, Enable wireless display to find the available devices.
7. Then, select your Chromecast device from the list of devices shown.
8. Now, enable permission to mirror your Android device screen.
9. Once mirrored successfully, launch the TikTok app and stream your favorite videos on Chromecast.
Steps to Chromecast TikTok From iPhone/iPad
1. Connect your iPhone/iPad and Chromecast to the same WIFI network.
2. Download and install TikTok and Chromecast Streamer apps from App Store.
3. Launch the Chromecast Streamer app and select your Chromecast device.
4. Now, select the Screen Mirror option.
5. Then, click on the Start mirroring icon.
6. Tap the Start Broadcast button on the pop-up.
7. Now, your iPhone/iPad screen will be mirrored on your Chromecast device.
8. Then, launch the TikTok app and log in with your TikTok ID.
9. Stream the videos that you wish to watch from TikTok on Chromecast.
Steps to Chromecast TikTok From PC
1. Visit the TikTok website.
2. Then, Log in with your TikTok ID.
3. Click on the three-dot menu from the top right corner and select the Cast option.
4. Select your Chromecast device and select the Cast tab option.
5. Now, you can see your PC’s screen on Chromecast
6. Play the TikTok video, and it will appear on the Chromecast-connected TV.
Related: How to Chromecast Instagram Videos.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I cast TikTok to Chromecast?
You can cast TikTok from Android, iOS, and PC to your TV.
2. How do I view TikTok history?
To see the history of videos watched on TikTok, you can click on the Watch History option.