USA Network is a premium streaming platform to watch popular USA content. This service was officially launched in 1977 named Madison Square Garden Sports Network and later renamed USA Network in 1980. Currently, this service is owned by NBC Universal Television. USA Network includes a wide range of movies and original TV shows. In addition, it also streams popular sports shows like WWE. Use Chromecast to stream USA Network and enjoy watching content on a big screen.
Ways to Stream USA Network on TV using Chromecast
- Using Smartphones (Android and iOS)
- Using PC (Chrome Browser)
How to Chromecast USA Network to TV using Smartphones
Before going to the steps, make sure to set up the Chromecast device to your TV. Check whether your Chromecast device and TV are connected to the same WiFi network. If not, connect them to the same WiFi network.
1) Get your smartphone (Android or iOS).
3) Open your respective apps store and navigate to the search bar.
4) Enter USA Network on the search bar using the virtual keyboard.
5) You’ll see the USA Network app on the top of the search results, select it.
6) Hit the Install or Get button to install the app on your smartphone.
7) After the installation, launch the USA Network app.
8) Sign in to the account using the necessary credentials.
9) Once you’re in, you’ll see plenty of video content on the interface. There will be a small Cast icon displayed at the top.
10) Select the Cast icon and select the name of your Chromecast device.
11) That’s it. You’ll see the USA Network interface on your TV’s screen.
12) Play your desired USA Network content and watch it on your TV.
How to Chromecast USA Network on TV Using PC
1) The first thing to do before casting is to check the connectivity of the Chromecast device with your TV. If it is not properly connected, rectify it.
2) The second step is to connect your PC and the Chromecast device to the same WiFi network.
3) After finishing all the processes above, Open the Chrome browser on your PC.
4) Visit the official USA Network website.
5) Sign in with your USA Network account or the TV provider account.
6) Once you’re in, tap the three-dots icon exhibited on the top-right corner of the browser.
7) Select the Cast option from the list.
8) Click your Chromecast device and tap Sources. A drop-down menu appears on the screen.
11) Tap the Cast tab and you’ll see the particular USA Network tab on your TV.
12) Select your favorite movie and watch it on your TV.
Related: How to Add USA Network on Roku.
Frequently Asked Questions
1) Do I need to pay to watch USA Network content?
Yes, USA Network is a subscription service. So, you cannot access the service for free.
2) What are the streaming services that provide USA Network Content?