Cinemax is one of the premium channels from HBO. It is an American pay-TV channel owned by the Home Box Office. It features various shows covering theatrically released motion pictures, original action series, and documentaries. If you want to watch Cinemax on Firestick, you need to rely on its streaming app named Cinemax GO. With this, you can watch all the shows of Cinemax live and on-demand with a pay-TV service provider.
The Cinemax GO app is not available on the Amazon App Store officially. However, you can sideload the app on Firestick with a third-party app like Downloader or ES File Explorer. The Cinemax channel is also available with AT&T TV and Hulu on Firestick.
How to Get Cinemax on Firestick – Using Downloader
(1) From your Firestick home screen, navigate to the Firestick App Store by clicking on the Find option.
(2) Choose the Search option on the next screen.
(3) On the search field, type Downloader and select the app from the search results.
(4) Click on the Download button on the app info screen.
(5) Once after installing Downloader on Firestick, go to the Fire TV home screen and choose Settings.
(6) Now, you should proceed to select My Fire TV settings.
(7) Select the Developer Options.
(8) Choose the Install Unknown Apps option.
(9) Enable the Downloader app to install third-party apps using it.
(10) Open the Downloader app and type bit.ly/3zDFxXI.
(11) Click Go and wait for the app to download.
(12) Once the Cinemac APK gets downloaded, select Install on the pop-up.
(13) Wait for a while for the installation to complete.
(14) Click Open to launch the app.
(15) Sign in with your username and password.
(16) Choose the video from the Cinemax app on Firestick to start watching it.
Try This Way: How to Get Cinemax on Firestick – Silk Browser
(1) From your Firestick home screen, click on the Find option.
(2) On the search field type Silk Browser and select the Silk Browser app from the search results.
(3) Then on the app info screen, click on the Download button.
(4) Launch the Silk Browser on your Firestick by clicking on the Open button.
(5) On the address bar, type https://www.cinemax.com/.
(6) Scroll down and choose the Service Provider.
(7) Now, Login with your username and password.
(8) The contents will start loading to the stream and you can let enjoy the same on your Fire TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can you watch Cinemax on Firestick?
Yes, you can sideload the Cinemax APK with the Downloader app on your Firestick.
2. How much is Cinemax on Fire TV?
You can subscribe to any streaming service provider to stream. There is no cost to install the app.
3. Is the Cinemax channel available with Amazon Prime?
Yes, you can get the Cinemax channel along with the Amazon Prime subscription. But you have to pay $9.99/month for streaming all content.