CMT is an American-based cable TV channel from ViacomCBS Network. The channel is available in multiple regions producing content devoted to country music, including concerts, special performances, shows featuring biographies of country music stars, etc. It is a sister concern of the MTV channel. The spinoffs include CMT Europe, Australia, CMT Music, Canada, The Nashville Network, etc. Most of the channel’s programs are also available with the Paramount Plus streaming service. The users can also enjoy live TV, music, news, radio, and various shows. Let us see how to stream the CMT channel with Roku.
You can even stream CMT with the Paramount Plus on Roku or any live TV Streaming service provider. Yet another option is to screen mirror your Android or iOS smartphone to the connected TV and stream from the official CMT site.
How to Watch CMT on Roku from Android Phone using Screen Mirroring
Follow the below guidelines to watch CMT on Roku devices with the help of your Android smartphones.
Enable Screen Mirroring on Roku
(1) Boot up your Roku streaming device and connect it to the internet.
(2) Then, press the home button on the remote.
(3) From the home screen choose, Settings.
(4) Under the Settings menu option, select the System option.
(5) Then, choose the Screen Mirroring option.
(6) Select Screen Mirroring Mode.
(7) Choose the Prompt option to select whether or not to screen mirror. Or you can also choose Always Allow.
Screen Mirror CMT to Roku
(1) Now connect your Android smartphone and your Roku streaming device to the same WiFi Network.
(2) Open any web browser and visit http://www.cmt.com/live-tv.
(3) Choose the pat-TV service provider that you have subscribed to.
(4) Sign in with the username and password.
(5) Now, the live TV will start loading.
(6) Pull down the Notification bar from the top.
(7) Tap the Cast icon, select the Roku device from the available devices, and chose Sart Broadcasting.
(8) On your Roku TV screen, click on the Allow option.
(9) And that is it the screen will be mirrored to the TV, and the video will start streaming.
How to Stream CMT on Roku by Scree Mirroring iOS
You can screencast CMT programs from your iOS device to your Roku TV.
Enable AirPlay on Roku
(1) Launch the Roku streaming device.
(2) Go to Settings and choose AirPlay and Homekit option.
(3) On the next screen, click AirPlay and Homekit Settings.
(4) Now enable the AirPlay option.
(5) That’s all, and you are all set for screen mirroring iOS.
Screen Mirror iOS to Roku
(1) Connect your iOS smartphone and your Roku device to the same WiFi network.
(2) Then go to a web browser and visit http://www.cmt.com/live-tv.
(3) Select your pay-TV Service provider and sign in to your account.
(4) The live TV streaming will begin.
(5) Pull the Control Center from the top or bottom of the screen.
(6) Tap the Screen Mirroring option.
(7) Select the Roku device from the list of available devices.
(8) Now, the screen will be mirrored to the TV and you can start playing the videos on your TV screen.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the alternative ways to stream CMT on Roku?
Since there is no dedicated CMT app, you can stream with live TV streaming services like Paramount Plus, Philo, Hulu, YouTube TV, DIRECTV Stream, etc.
2. How much is CMT on Roku?
You can watch the CMT channel by subscribing to the pay-TV service provider. The cost depends on the provider you choose.