DC Universe is a subscription service that provides access to the library of television shows, DC movies, animated series, and comics. Recently, DC universe has moved its entire content to the new streaming service DC Universe Infinite. With that, you will find all the content of DC Universe on HBO Max. On the contrary, Roku doesn’t have the DC Universe Infinite app on the Roku Channel Store. Thus, the HBO Max app is the only way to stream DC Universe on Roku. You can stream HBO Max at a monthly subscription of $14.99.
DC Universe allows you to stream powerful superhero shows including, Batman, Superman, The Flash, Supergirl, Wonder Women, Aqua Man, and more. In total, DC Universe Infinite has more than 24000 comic titles. You can stream the DC Universe content with a monthly subscription at $7.99/month and $74.99/year.
How to Get DC universe on Roku
Quick Start Guide: On Roku home, select Search >> search HBO Max >> Add Channel > Go to Channel >> Sign in.
You can stream DC Universe content on HBO Max by downloading the app directly from the Roku Channels Store.
1) Press and hold the Home button on your Roku TV remote.
2) From the Roku TV home page, select the Search option.
3) Now, search for the HBO Max app in Roku Channel Store.
4) Once you find the HBO Max app, select the app.
5) Click Add Channel to install the app on Roku TV.
6) After the app gets installed, select Go to Channels to launch the app on your Roku device.
7) Sign in with the HBO Max account details. If you don’t have an existing account, then create a new account.
8) Further, select the DC Universe content from HBO Max and enjoy it on your Roku.
Related: How to Install DC Universe on Firestick [Easy Ways]
How to Screen Mirror DC Universe to Roku
DC Universe’s official app is available on Android, iPhones, and Windows. Using any of these devices, you can Screen Mirror DC Universe content on Roku TV.
1) On your Roku device, go to the Settings option and click on Screen Mirroring from the menu.
2) Now, select Screen Mirroring mode and then pick Always Allow to enable screen mirroring on Roku.
3) Connect your Roku device and your iPhone with the same Wi-Fi network.
4) On your iPhone, go to App Store and install Mirror for Roku.
5) Once Mirror for Roku app is installed on iPhone, open it and select the Roku device from the nearby device list.
6) The Mirror for Roku app will display on your Roku TV screen. Click Add Channel option to add it on Roku.
7) Open the Mirror for Roku app on iPhone, and select Roku TV again. Select Allow in the prompt to continue.
8) Next, choose your device and select Start Broadcast to mirror your iPhone screen to Roku.
9) Further, search for the DC Universe Infinite app and download it.
10) Launch the DC Universe Infinite app on your iPhone and select any content to play.
11) Now, you can enjoy DC Universe Infinite content on the Roku screen.
DC Universe is the home to legendary superhero characters that bring thousands of original and classic content. Moreover, you can connect with fans around the world with the DC Ultimate Membership.
Cox, Infinity, Hulu, and AT&T TV are the other streaming services that have DC comics.
DC Universe offers a 7-day free trial pack.
You need additional software like the Mirror for Roku app to mirror iPhone and Mac to Roku.
Make sure to connect your device with a stable Wi-Fi network and refresh the site. If the trouble continues, you can contact the help center to check for server issues.