The Walt Disney Company’s Disney Junior channel is mainly aimed at children from 2 to 7 years old. It consists of original first-run TV series, theatrical releases, home media-exclusive media movies, and other third-party programmings. Some of the top shows include Sofia the First, Bluey, T.O.T.S, Jake and the Never Land Pirates, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, etc. You can stream Disney Junior on Firestick in addition to Android, iOS, etc.
You need to get DisneyNow, a TV Everywhere streaming app to watch Disney Junior, Disney Channel, and Disney XD channels. DisneyNow app is compatible with Firestick and other Fire TV devices. So, you can install DisneyNow on Firestick and sign in with any participating service provider to watch Disney Junior.
How to Get Disney Junior on Firestick
(1) Click on the Find option and select the Search tile.
(2) Type Disney Now and select the same app from the search results. Or press the voice button and ask Alexa to find DisneyNow.
(3) On the app info screen, click on the Download button.
(4) The DisneyNow will be downloaded and installed on your Firestick.
(5) Then, choose the Sign-in option and note down the Activation code on the screen.
(6) Go to https://disneynow.com/activate from any web browser.
(7) Enter the Activation code on the provided text box.
(8) And click Continue. On the next screen, choose your cable or satellite TV provider.
(9) Input the username and password as provided to Sign in to your account.
(10) Restart the Disney Now app on your Firestick.
(11) Once the contents started loading, choose the Disney Junior from the top menu bar to find all the shows to stream.
Related: Oxygen on Firestick: How to Install & Stream
Alternative Ways: Stream Disney Junior on Firestick using Screen Mirroring
(1) On your Firestick remote, press the home button.
(2) Select the Mirroring option to enable the screen mirroring on Firestick.
Or go to Settings > Display and Mirroring > Display Mirroring.
Leave the screen be and note down your device name.
Screen Mirror Android to Firestick
(1) Connect your Android phone and Firestick to the same WiFi network.
(2) Install the Disney Now app on your Android phone from Play Store.
(3) Launch and sign in with your pay-TV service provider.
(4) Pull down the notification bar and tap the Smart View option.
(5) Select your Firestick device from the list of available devices.
(6) Once the screen gets mirrored, open the Disney Now app and select Disney Junior show to start streaming. The same content will start playing on Firestick-connected TV.
Screen Mirror iOS to Firestick
(1) Install the AirScreen app on your Firestick.
(2) Install and sign in to Disney Now app on your iPhone from the App Store.
(3) Make sure to connect your iPhone and Firestick to the same WiFi network.
(4) Now open the AirScreen app on your Firestick and click Start Now.
(5) On your iPhone, pull down the Control Center and tap the Screen Mirroring option.
Related: How to Install and Stream NBC on Firestick [Guide]
(6) Select your Firestick device, and the screen gets mirrored to your TV.
(7) Open the Disney Now app and select the Disney Junior program to stream.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is there a Disney Junior App?
No, there is no dedicated Disney Junior app. Instead, you can stream the whole Disney Junior shows both live and on-demand with the Disney Now app on any streaming device.
2. How much is Disney Now on Firestick?
There is no separate subscription pack for the Disney Now app. You can sign in with any participating pay-TV subscription provider to stream.
3. What streaming service offer Disney Junior?
You can enjoy Disney Junior without cable on Disney Plus, Hulu + Live TV, Fubo TV, AT&T TV, Sling TV, and YouTube TV.