Disney Plus was launched in November 2019. Within a year, Disney Plus has a lot of subscribers and is considered one of the best streaming apps for Firestick. The streaming apps have movies and TV shows from Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic, and Disney. The subscription starts at $6.99 per month with a 7-day free trial. If you want to install the Disney Plus app on Firestick and want to stream its contents, this article will help you.
Disney Plus app is available on the Amazon App Store. You can download the app without any third-party installers. The app was first released only in the USA, Netherlands, and Canada. Now, the app is available in more than 18 countries.
Features of Disney Plus
- All the contents available in the Disney Plus are in 4K UHD format.
- The app also has access to HDR 10 and Dolby Vision.
- If you want, you can download movies to see them offline.
- The subscription is cheaper than Netflix and HBO Max.
- With one subscription, you can use the app on up to 4 devices.
Procedure to Install Disney Plus on Firestick
(1) Turn on your Firestick and wait for the home screen to appear. Go to the Search icon.
(2) Using the remote, type Disney Plus or Disney+. You can also your Alexa voice commands.
(3) The app will be listed on the Apps & Games category. Select the app.
(4) On the next screen, click the Get icon to download the app.
(5) The download will begin shortly. Wait for the download to complete.
(6) Once the download is complete, click the Open icon to launch the app.
Related: NFL Game Pass on Firestick
Procedure to Use Disney Plus on Firestick
(1) Open the Disney+ app on your Firestick.
(2) The Sign In screen will appear. Tap the login button.
(3) Enter your Disney+ credentials and click the Continue button.
(4) Now, you get the home screen of the Disney+ app.
(5) Choose any of the videos to watch.
Install the Disney Plus app on your Firestick and watch all the Marvel and Star Wars movies. Disney Plus’s content library is vast and gets frequent updates. You will never to out of movies and TV shows. If you have any issues tell us in the comments section below.
Related: How to Watch Disney Plus Using Chromecast
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Does Firestick have Disney Plus?
Yes, Disney+ app is available on the Amazon App Store after it is launched oin November 2019.
2. Which Firestick do I need for Disney+?
Disney+ is available for all the Fire TV and Firestick devices.
3. Is Disney plus free with Amazon Prime?
No, Disney Plus is not a part of Amazon Prime subscription.