We all how good the PlayStation console is. It is more than a gaming console. In the PlayStation Store, you can find a lot of streaming apps to watch the latest movies from different streaming platforms. If you are having a PS console and a Disney Plus subscription, you hit a jackpot. You can install the Disney Plus on your PlayStation console directly from the Store. With the Disney Plus app, you can watch movies when you are tired of gaming.
Though Disney Plus is a new streaming platform, not even completed its first anniversary, the app is available for most of the smart devices. The only limitation you have in Disney Plus is the geo-restriction. The app is available only in the USA and the other 18 countries. You can download or watch the Disney Plus content only in those 19 countries.
Procedure to Install Disney Plus on PlayStation
(1) Turn on your PlayStation console and navigate to the PlayStation Store.
(2) On the top, click on the Search option.
(3) The on-screen keyboard will appear. Type Disney Plus. When you start typing 3-4 letters, the app will be displayed on the results.
(4) Select the app from the results.
(5) On the next screen, click the Download icon to install the app.
(6) The download will be completed based on your internet speed.
(7) After the download is completed, click the Start button to open the Disney Plus app.
How to Use the Disney Plus on PlayStation
(1) On your console, go to the TV & Video section.
(2) Here, all the streaming apps that you have installed will appear.
(3) Choose the Disney Plus app.
(4) Sign in with the subscribed account and start watching your favorite movie.
Disney Plus on PlayStation: Available Areas
As mentioned before, the app is only available in select countries. They are,
- New Zealand
- Channel Islands
- Puerto Rico
- Isle of Man
When you try to download the Disney Plus app outside these areas, the app won’t be listed on the search results.
Install the Disney Plus app on your PlayStation console and get to watch movies from Disney, Marvel, Pixar, etc.. Stream movies and series on your PlayStation when you are exhausted with your gaming. Relax with the Disney Plus app after the boss fight. If you have any queries, tell us in the comments section.
Related: Disney Plus on Nvidia Shield
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How Much Is Disney Plus on PlayStation?
The app is available for free on the PlayStation Store. You need to have an active subscription to access the app which starts $6.99 per month.
2. How do I add Disney Plus to my PS4?
You can use the PlayStation Store to install the Disney+ app.