Do It Yourself is an American-based craft network channel that features various handmade crafts, arts, and stuff. The channel is one of the channels from Discovery Inc. It mainly focuses on shows related to remodeling, home improvement, gardening, renovating, decorating, etc. There are various shows featuring interior and development ideas. It is similar to HGTV, or in fact, DIY Network is a spin-off of Home and Gardening Television. If you have a Roku streaming device, you can stream DIY Network on Roku.
A TV Everywhere app is the one that allows you to stream the live TV channels both live and on-demand. You will need a cable or satellite TV service provider subscription in order to stream the shows. Likewise, DIY Network has got its own TV Everywhere app on Roku Channel Store named DIY Network Go.
How to Get DIY Network On Roku
1. Click on the Streaming Channels option on the Roku Home Screen. Then, navigate to the Channel Store.
2. Now, choose the Search Channels option.
3. On the search screen, type DIY Network channel.
4. Select the DIY Network Go app from the search results.
5. Click on the Add Channel button.
6. Once the channel is added, click Go to Channel to launch the app.
7. An activation code will appear on the screen for sign-in.
8. Go to https://watch.diynetwork.com/activate from any web browser other than the Roku browser.
9. Enter the code in the provided box and click Activate.
10. Now, log in with your pay-TV service provider.
11. The app on your Roku-connected TV will refresh and load contents.
Related: How to Stream Disney Junior on Roku [Possible Ways]
Alternative Ways: Screen CastDIY Network to Roku TV
You can access the DIY network on Roku via the screencasting option. The below section guides you with Android and iOS devices.
1. Install DIY Network Go on Android device from Play Store.
2. Open the app and sign in with your pay-TV service provider.
3. On your Roku device, enable Screen Mirroring: Settings > System > Screen Mirroring.
4. Enable Screen Mirroring and choose the Prompt or Always option.
5. Make sure that the Roku and smartphone are connected to the same WiFi network.
6. On your Android phone, pull down the notification bar.
7. Now tap the Cast option.
8. Select your Roku device to proceed further.
9. Play any video you want, which will be streamed on your connected TV.
1. Install the DIY Network Go app on your iPhone or iPad from the App Store.
2. Sign in with your pay-TV service provider account.
3. Now, enable AirPlay on Roku Settings > Apple AirPlay and Homekit Settings > Enable Apple AirPlay.
4. Connect your iOS device and Roku to the same WiFi network.
5. Open the DIY Network Go app after the installation.
6. Pull down the control center to tap screen mirroring.
Related: How to Get Cinemax on Roku [Alternative Ways]
7. Select your Roku streaming device. Enter Pin if prompted.
8. The content you play will stream on TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is DIY Network available on Roku?
Yes, you can add the DIY Network Go app on your Roku Streaming and sign in with your pay-TV service provider.
2. How do I activate DIY Network?
In order to activate DIY Network, go to https://watch.diynetwork.com/activate. Enter the code from the TV screen and activate it with your TV service provider.
3. Can I watch DIY Network online?
Yes. You can visit the official website of the DIY network and watch its titles online after signing in with your TV service provider.