Einthusan is the leading South Asian streaming service that features on-demand movies in 9 regional languages. It provides reviews for most Indian language films, including Tamil, Hindi, Marathi, Malayalam, Telugu, Gujarati, and more. In addition to that, you can watch movies and TV shows in HD quality. Unfortunately, there is no standalone Einthusan app in the Roku Channel Store. But still, you can access Einthusan content on Roku through Screen Mirroring from your smartphone or PC.
Einthusan is free to use with commercial interventions. To watch without ads, you can get the Einthusan subscription package at $25. You can download any titles in the cloud DVR storage and stream them later.
How to Stream Einthusan on Roku TV
Unfortunately, the Einthusan app is not available on many devices, including Roku. Therefore to stream your favorite South Indian movies on Roku, you can opt for casting from your Android device and PC.
To cast your phone to a Roku device, start by enabling the screen mirroring option on your Roku. To do this
1) Enter the Settings option from your Roku home screen.
2) Select the Screen Mirroring option from the menu.
3) From the Screen Mirroring page, select Screen Mirroring Mode.
4) At last, tap Always Allow to enable screen mirroring on your Roku device.
How to Cast Einthusan on Roku
Since there is no official app in Play Store, you can Download Einthusan APK and stream it on Android. Make sure to connect your phone and Roku with the same internet connection.
1) To install the app from outside of Play Store, you have to make changes on your Android device. To do this, enter the Settings option on your smartphone and select Applications
2) Under that, select Apps from Unknown sources or select Install Unknown apps.
3) Now, open the browser on your Android device and search for the Einthusan APK file. You can find the file on APK official websites.
4) Choose the file and click on the link to download the APK file. It will get added to your Android device.
5) Next, Install the APK file on your Android device.
6) Once installation is over, open the Einthusan APK on Android phones and select your favorite film.
7) Then, click on the Cast icon in the media player. If you can’t find the casting option on the media player, you can go to the Notification Panel and select the Cast option from your phone.
8) In the device list, select the Roku device name in which you want to watch the film.
9) Start watching the movie on the Roku screen.
How to Watch Einthusan TV on Roku from PC
Before you begin, make sure to connect your Roku device and PC to the same Wi-Fi.
1) Open any browser on your Personal Computer and proceed to Einthusan’s official site (https://einthusan.tv/). To proceed, you should provide the Einthusan login details.
2) Now, select the notifications icon at the lower right corner of the computer, and select the Project tab from the list of icons.
- Alternatively, you can also press Windows +P to open the Project list using your keyboard.
3) Click on Connect to a wireless display at the bottom of the screen.
4) Select your Roku device from the list of options.
5) Once connected, you can enjoy watching your favorite content from Einthusan on Roku.
If you love streaming South Asian films, then Einthusan is the best choice. It has an extended movie list. You can stream content in 4K streaming quality with your Roku device.
Related: How to Watch TSN on Roku Streaming Devices
Previously, Google Play Store had an app for Einthusan. But currently, the official Einthusan app has been removed from the Play Store due to some issues.
It is accessible with Android, iOS, and Gaming Consoles.
Enter the video URL you want to download on the Einthusan website and select the format quality. Now, click the Download option to download your favorite content from the Einthusan website.
Einthusan may not work as its website has been blocked by ISPs due to legal issues.