ES File Explorer app is a powerful file manager app that allows you to manage all types of files. With ES File Explorer, you can manage music, videos, pictures, apps, and any documents on your device. The app also helps you to select, cut, copy, paste, move, create, delete, rename, search, share, send, and hide media files on the device. The app can integrate with cloud storage like Google Drive, OneDrive, MediaFire, and more. If you have Firestick, you can install ES File Explorer to manage your files.
ES File Explorer offers you a lot of unique features to use. Along with managing files, you can sideload apps on Firestick. It is available in both free and paid versions. The Premium version costs $9.99 per month.
How to Install ES File Explorer on Firestick
ES File Explorer has native support for Amazon Fire TV Stick. So, you can install the app directly from the Amazon App Store.
1. First, connect your Firestick to your TV and set up Firestick if you are using it for the first time.
2. Press the Home button on the Firestick remote to go to the home screen.
3. Tap on the Find menu and choose the Search option.
4. Type ES File Explorer in the search bar and choose the app from the search suggestions.
5. On the app description page, click Get or Download to install ES File Explorer on your device.
6. Tap Open to launch the ES File Explorer app.
7. Then, you can start using ES File Explorer on your device.
Alternative Way to Install ES File Explorer on Firestick
Alternatively, you can install ES File Explorer on Fire TV Stick from the Amazon website. Here are the steps.
1. Launch any web browser on your mobile or PC.
2. Go to Amazon’s official website and sign in with your account, which you have used on your Firestick device.
3. Click on the Search bar and enter ES File Explorer.
4. Choose the ES File Explorer app from the search results.
5. Now, choose to Get This App and select your Firestick device name.
6. The app will be installed on your device and you can find the app under the Apps & Games section on your Firestick device.
How to Use ES File Explorer on Firestick
Mostly, ES File Explorer is used to sideload apps. The below section covers the detailed procedure to sideload apps on Amazon Fire TV using ES File Explorer.
1. Launch the ES File Explorer on your Fire TV.
2. Tap on the Tools menu from the sidebar.
3. On the next screen, choose the Downloader option and tap the + New icon.
4. On the pop-up, enter the URL of the app that you want to download and enter the name for the apk file and then click Download Now.
5. The APK file will be downloaded. Click the Open File button.
6. Next, click Install to install the apk file on the device.
7. Further, tap Open to launch the app.
Now, you can easily install ES File Explorer and sideload apps on Fire TV. In addition to that, you can manage files on the device seamlessly. Further, it doesn’t occupy more storage space on your device.
Frequently Asked Questions
ES File Explorer is a file management app. You can also use the app to sideload third-party apps on various devices.
Downloader is the best alternative for ES File Explorer.
Yes, the ES File Explorer is free to use with limited features. To get all the features, you need to buy the premium version, which costs $9.99 per month.