FETV is referred to as Family Entertainment Television. It is a cable network that provides classic and inspirational programming for the whole family. Their streaming library has an amazing collection of movies, TV shows, series, etc. You can access FETV with satellite television services. There is no standalone app for FETV on Firestick, but you can access it through streaming services like DirecTV Stream, Fios, Sling TV, Frontier communications, Frndly TV, etc. The article is limited to streaming FETV content on Firestick using Sling TV and Frndly TV services.
Users can stream programs from the 1950s to 1990s that include famous programs such as Perry Mason, Hazel, Matlock, Bewitched, The Lone Ranger, The Addams Family, I Dream of Jeannie, Father Knows Best, and many more.
How to Stream FETV on Firestick through Sling TV
Sling TV is a streaming service that live streams news, sports, and other TV shows. With Sling on Firestick, you can watch the shows or movies you want on the big screen. Moreover, the installation method of Sling TV on Firestick is straightforward as it is available on Amazon App Store.
Quick Start Guide: On the Firestick home, select Search >> enter and search for Sling TV >> Select the app >> click Download >> select Open.
1) Plug in your Firestick to the TV and connect Firestick to WIFI.
2) Select the Search icon on the home page and type the Sling TV in the search bar using the on-screen keyboard.
3) Click on the Sling TV app from the search results and click the Download option to get the Sling TV on Firestick.
4) Once the installation process is over, click Open to launch the app.
5) Now, Sign-in with the account details.
6) Finally, select FETV content from Sling TV and enjoy watching it on Firestick connected TV screen.
Related: How to Watch FETV on Roku TV [Two Alternative Ways].
Alternate Method: How to Watch FETV on Firestick Via Amazon Website
Frndly TV is a live streaming service that offers live TV and on-demand video. You can access FETV content from Frndly TV. To add Frndly TV to Firestick from the PC browser, ensure that Firestick and computer are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
1) Open the browser on your PC, and go to the official Amazon Website.
2) Click on the Sign-in option on top of the screen and provide your Amazon account credentials.
3) Type and search for Frndly TV in the search bar.
4) Select the Frndly TV app from the search results, and click Get App to download.
5) Pick your Firestick device to which you want to install Frndly TV and click the Deliver option in the right panel of the Amazon website.
6) Now, Frndly TV will be added to your Firestick device. If the app is not visible, go to Settings in Firestick and choose Sync Amazon content under My Account.
7) Finally, stream FETV content on Firestick from Frndly TV.
You can also download other streaming services like DirecTV Stream and Fios TV on Firestick to stream FETV on your TV. Choose the best streaming services that suit your plan and start streaming your FETV favorite shows.
Spectrum TV is the streaming app that offers FETV. Spectrum TV is available on major streaming devices that allow you to stream FETV content on any device anytime.
You can get FETV in Sling Orange and Blue services with an extra comedy package.
Frndly TV has about 20 channels, but it does not include news, sports, and local channels.
No. FETV and MeTV are two different streaming services available in the market for different devices.
Yes. You can get it as an addon on Firestick.