Fios TV is one of the popular pay services from Verizon that offers around 400 channels. The packages available on Fios TV are Sports Fan, Spanish Packages, Premium, and International. To stream the contents from Fios TV, you should have a Fios TV subscription. If you want to watch Fios TV on the big screen, you cannot stream directly. Because Fios TV is not compatible with Roku, Android TV, and Smart TVs. But by using the Fios TV smartphone app, you can cast the Fios TV contents to Roku.
Fios TV Packages and Pricing
|Fios TV Test Drive||$56||425+|
|Your Fios TV||$56||125+|
|More Fios TV||$76||300+|
|Fios TV Mundo||$76||210+|
|The Most Fios TV||$96||425+|
|Fios TV Mundo Total||$96||215+|
How to Watch Fios TV on Roku From Android Device
1. Connect your Android device and Roku to the same WiFi network.
2. On your Roku device, set screen mirroring mode as Allow Always.
3. Now, on your Android device, install the Fios TV app from Play Store.
4. Then, go to Settings on your Android device.
5. Select Connection settings and choose Bluetooth & device connection.
6. You will find the Cast / Multi-screen interaction / Smart view option. The name may vary based on your Android device.
7. Click on it to turn it on.
8. You have to select your Roku device name from the list shown.
9. When both devices connected successfully, launch Fios TV app on your Android device and start playing the Fios TV contents to your Roku.
How to Watch Fios TV on Roku From iOS Device
1. Connect your iOS device and the Roku device to the same WiFi network.
2. Choose the Allow Always option in the screen mirroring mode on Roku.
3. Download and install Mirror for Roku-Airbeam TV app and Fios TV app from App Store.
4. Launch the Mirror for Roku app on your iOS device.
5. Then, select your Roku device name from the list shown.
6. Then, you will be asked to allow the screen notification, so click on Allow Notification.
7. Click on Start Mirroring to mirror your iOS screen on your Roku.
11. Then, select the Start Broadcast option in the pop-up.
12. Now, you can stream the Fios TV contents on your device.
Related: How to Install Fios TV on Firestick.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is the Fios TV app on Roku?
No, the Fios TV is not available on the Channel Store.
2. How do I stream Verizon Fios on Roku?
You can screen mirror the Fios app from your Android or iOS device.