Fox Sports is one of the oldest sports networks in the USA. Launched in Nov 1996, Fox Sports is one of the best fan-favorite channels to watch sports events. Now, it has an app to watch its contents. You can install the Fox Sports app on Roku, Amazon Firestick, Android, and iOS smartphones. Instead of the cable TV network, you can just install the app and watch all the live sports on your Roku device. The Fox Sports channel is available on most of the US cable systems. You can use your TV provider to access the app without any subscriptions.
For Roku, the Fox network has two apps, Fox Sports and Fox Sports Go. Fox Sports apps cover matches and events from FOX, FS1, FS2, Deportes, and BTN. Fox Sports Go covers only regional content and college sports. If you want to stream all the sports events, we recommend installing both apps. Both apps are available on the Roku Channel Store.
Procedure to Install Fox Sports on Roku
(1) Turn on your Roku and wait until the home screen appears.
(2) Navigate to the Streaming Channels option and open it.
(3) The Roku Channel Store will open. Go to the Search Channels option.
(4) The on-screen keyboard will appear. Type Fox Sports and search for it. For Fox Sports Go, type Fox Sports Go.
(5) Choose the app on the right side of the screen.
(6) Now, click the Add channel button to install the app on your Roku.
(7) When the app is installed, click the OK button.
(8) Then, click on the Go to channel to open the app.
How to Activate Fox Sports Go on Roku
There is no activation needed for the Fox Sports app. You can open the app and sign in with your TV provider account. But for Fox Sports Go, you need to activate the app from the activation website.
(1) Open the Fox Sports Go app on your Roku.
(2) It will display the activation code. Note down the code.
(3) Now, take your smartphone or PC and go to the Fox Sports Go Activation website.
(4) Enter the activation code and tap the Submit button.
(5) After the app is activated, you can use the Fox Sports Go app on your streaming device.
Install the Fox Sports app on your Roku and watch all the live sports events from your home. Subscribe to Fox Sports or use your TV provider to access the app. Don’t forget to activate the Fox Sports Go app on your Roku. If you have any difficulties in the above steps, tell us in the comments below.
Related: How to Watch Fox Sports Go on Apple TV
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is Fox Sports free on Roku?
You can install the app for free. If your TV provider has the Fox Sports channel, you can use your TV provider credentials to access the app.
2. How do I get Fox Sports on Roku without cable?
You can subscribe to any of the live TV streaming platforms like Sling TV, YouTube TV, or Hulu + Live TV.
3. How much is Fox Sports per month?
It costs $4.99 per month and $49 for 12 months. You can buy any one of the subscriptions.