There are hundreds of sports apps available, and you can rely on them if you don’t prefer to miss any sports events. Fox Sports 1 is one among the lineup and commonly known as FS1. It is the popular sports channel in the United States and is available to more than 90 million American households. With this app, you can watch sports events on FS1 like baseball, basketball, football, college sports, horse racing, and professional wrestling. While it is a multi-platform app, this section guides you to watch FS1 on Firestick.
Fox Sports 1 is a cable TV channel owned by Fox group and was earlier known as the Speed Network that focused only on the motorsports network. Then, it was rebranded to Fox Sports 1 (FS1). Currently, FS1 is the best competitor to ESPN. Its subscribers grew by large numbers, with more than 90 million American households. Also, you can access FS1 online by installing the Fox Sports app on supported devices that include Firestick.
How to Add FS1 on Firestick
1. Setup your Firestick and connect to an internet connection.
2. Press the Home button on your Roku remote.
3. Select the Find tab and choose the Search tile.
4. Search for the Fox Sports app.
5. Choose the Fox Sports application from the search result.
6. Select the Get button to install the application.
How to Activate Fox Sports
1. After installing the Fox Sports application, open the application and note down the Activation Code.
2. Then, visit the activation website of Fox Sports.
3. Enter the Activation Code and click on Submit.
4. Then, relaunch the Fox Sports app and log in with your cable subscription account.
5. Search for FS1 programming.
6. Now, stream your favorite sports events on your Firestick.
Alternative Method – How to Watch FS1 without Cable on Firestick
- Under the Hulu Live TV package, you can watch FS1, and you can get Hulu on Firestick.
- You can get the Hulu Live TV package at $64.99/month.
- 50 hours of cloud DVR storage is offered to record your favorite sports match.
- You can watch FS1 on fuboTV at $64.99/month, which you must pay after the 7day free trial.
- Also, you can install and watch fuboTV simultaneously on three devices.
- You can get fuboTV on your Firestick.
3. DIRECTV Stream
- As part of their entertainment package, you can watch FS1 for $69.99/month.
- A trial period is not offered, but you can record your favorite shows with the 20 hour Cloud DVR storage.
- At the same time, you can watch DIRECTV Stream simultaneously on 20 devices.
4. Sling TV
- You can enjoy watching the FS1 channel on Sling TV on Firestick with the Sling Blue package for $35/month.
- Sling offers the cheapest package to stream the FS1 channel compared to other streaming services.
- You can watch the channels offered by Sling TV on three different devices.
5. YouTube TV
- One of the best features of YouTube TV on Firestick is that it provides unlimited Cloud DVE storage for all of its users.
- Also, YouTube TV offers FS1 with 60 other channel.
- Other channels included are Investigation Discovery, Paramount Network, Comedy Central, Cartoon Network, and more channels.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How can I watch FS1 on Firestick?
You can install the Fox Sports application to watch FS1 on Firestick.
2. What are the streaming channels FS1 is available in?
FS1 is available in streaming services like Hulu, fuboTV, DIRECTTV Stream, Sling TV, and YouTube TV.
3. Is the Fox Sports app free?
Yes, the Fox Sports application is free to Install.