If you are more into true crimes and documentaries, Investigation Discovery is all you need. It gives you hours of entertainment with lots of titles. You can stream shows like Disappeared, Evil Lives Here, Deadly Women, Blood Relatives, Fatal Vows, etc. Investigation Discovery is the actual channel name owned by Discovery, Inc. It is popularly known as the ID channel and is used by nearly 100 million American Households. With its TV Everywhere app, you can stream Investigation Discovery Network on Firestick.
The TV Everywhere app is called Investigation Discovery Go. And it requires signing in with the username and password of any cable, satellite, or IPTV service provider. To learn more about installing Investigation Network on Fire TV, get into the article.
How to Get Investigation Network on Firestick
1. Open the Firestick App Store by clicking on the Find option followed by the Search option.
2. On the search screen, type Investigation Discovery with the help of the on-screen keyboard.
3. Select the Investigation Discovery Go app from the search results.
4. On the app info screen, click on the Download or Get button.
5. Wait for the ID app to download and install on your streaming device.
6. Wit for the Investigation Discovery Go to get installed. Then, click Open to launch the app on Firestick.
Related: How to Get Peacock TV on Firestick [Guide]
Alternative Way to Install Investigation Network on Firestick
1. From the web browser of your phone or PC, go to https://www.amazon.com/. Sign in with the same Amazon Id as that of your Firestick.
2. On the search field in the center of the screen, type Investigation Discovery.
3. From the suggestions, select the Investigation Discovery Go app.
4. Click on the Get the app on the Firestick button.
5. Now, launch your Firestick, and you will find the app on the home screen.
6. Open the app and follow the steps below to activate.
How to Activate Investigation Network on Firestick
1. Open the Investigation Discovery Go app on your Amazon Firestick.
2. Choose the Sign-in option.
3. Make sure to note the activation code that appears on the screen.
4. Now, from any web browser, go to https://www.investigationdiscovery.com/activate.
5. Enter the activation code as shown on the screen and click Activate.
6. Then, on the next screen, choose your service provider.
7. Now, sign in with the username and password.
8. The app on your TV will refresh, and now you can start streaming.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Does Amazon Firestick have Investigation Discovery?
Yes. You can stream the channel with the Investigation Discovery on Firestick with the ID Go app. You can sign in with your TV service provider in order to stream.
2. Is ID on any streaming service?
You can stream the content with streaming services like Discovery Plus, Fubo TV, Hulu + Live TV, Sling TV, AT&T TV, YouTube TV, etc.
3. Is Crime Investigation on Firestick?
Crime + Investigation channel is available with Amazon Prime as an add-on subscription. You can get the channel with the Amazon Prime app.