KOCOWA (Korean Content Wave) is the venture of three Broadcast networks KBS, MBC, and SBS. It provides K-dramas, K-reality, K-variety, and K- pop. In addition, it also streams romantic comedies and a variety of series in full HD quality. Furthermore, it provides premium quality English subtitles to all the Korean content. KOCOWA is compatible with streaming devices like Roku, Apple TV, iOS, LG Smart TV, Samsung Smart TV, and Chromecast. To stream KOCOWA on Firestick, there is no direct app in Amazon App Store. But you can get the app from third-party sources. In other words, you can sideload the KOCOWA app.
KOCOWA Subscription Plans
KOCOWA offers three subscriptions plans
- Daily plan: $0.99
- Monthly plan: $6.99 with a 14-day free trial
- Annual plan: $69.99 has 2-month discounts
You can get unlimited and unrestricted content in all the subscription plans. Only users with subscriptions can enjoy all the content, whereas members without subscriptions can enjoy only content that was released one year ago.
How to Stream KOCOWA on Firestick
You can sideload KOCOWA on Firestick in two ways.
- Using Downloader
- Using ES File Explorer
Note: Carry out the below steps after installing Downloader on Firestick. Similarly, you need to get ES File Explorer on Firestick to proceed with the alternate method.
Enable Unknown Sources
Sideloading is the process through which you can install applications that are not available in the Amazon App Store. However, before you sideload, you should prepare the Firestick device to sideload the app from third-party sources.
1) Open the Settings menu on the Firestick home page and select My Fire TV.
2) Under My Fire TV, scroll to select Developer options.
3) There appear several options under Developer options. Choose Install Unknown Apps. Now Firestick is ready to install apps from outside the Amazon App Store.
4) You have few options in getting the app from third-party sources. One such option is using Downloader. Enable it on. If you are about to use ES File Explorer, select it and turn it On.
Sideload KOCOWA on Firestick using Downloader
1) In Firestick, select Search Tile under the Find menu and enter the app name as Downloader with the on-screen keyboard.
2) Select the Downloader app in Firestick to launch it.
3) Enter the download link of the KOCOWA APK URL in the Enter the path field and press GO.
4) Now, the KOCOWA APK file gets downloaded. On the pop-up, select Install.
5) Once the KOCOWA APK installs on the Firestick, remove the apk file to free the space by selecting the Delete button twice.
6) Select Done to open KOCOWA on Firestick instantly. Further, log in to your KOCOWA account with the necessary login details.
7) Select your favorite content and enjoy it on your Firestick-connected TV screen.
Related: How to Get KOCOWA on Roku TV [Working Methods]
Alternate Method: Install KOCOWA on Firestick by ES File Explorer
1) On the Firestick home page, select the Find menu to select the Search tile.
2) Now, use the virtual keys on the screen to enter ES File Explorer in the search bar.
3) Click on the ES File Explorer app icon under the My Apps & Games section to launch the app on Firestick.
4) Choose Downloader on the home screen of the app.
5) Select Add or + icon available at the bottom of the Downloader page in ES File Explorer.
6) On the next page, enter the URL of KOCOWA APK in the path field and name as KOCOWA. Click Download Now button.
7) Allow the downloading process to complete. Then, click the Install button to get the KOCOWA app on Firestick.
8) Finally, launch the KOCOWA app on Firestick, and enter the login details.
9) Select and watch the Korean content on the Firestick-connected TV screen.
With KOCOWA TV, you can watch Korean dramas 24 hours without any advertisements. You can also watch the shows the same day after they air in Korea. Some of the top shows in KOCOWA are One the Woman, Taxi Driver, No Matter What, The Penthouse 2 & 3, Revolutionary series, etc.
KOCOWA has some decent free Korean drama content, and it is one of the legal and best apps to watch Korean drama.
KOCOWA is a Korean drama app or streaming service. Viki is a global video streaming service that allows users to access content in 200 languages, all with subtitles.
Viki Pass Plus Subscription package has contents from Viki and various shows from KOCOWA.
To cancel the KOCOWA subscription, you shall sign into your account and select Your Account. Choose Payment and select Cancel Plan under Your Subscription section.
Yes. KOCOWA offers a 14-days free trial for new users with the monthly subscription plan.