MHz Choice is the streaming service that allows accessing international dramas, the world’s best mysteries, and comedy shows. It was launched as MHz Choice as a video-on-demand service. MHz Choice gives access to 2500+ hours of content and streams videos in excellent HD quality. It has a standalone app for Android, Android TV, Apple TV, iOS, Firestick, and Samsung Smart TV. Furthermore, you can install MHz Choice from the Roku Channel Store on your Roku device.
MHZ Choice is a subscription-based service available at $7.99 per month and $89.99 per annum. Along with that, MHz Choice also offers 7 days free trial period. As of now, it is available only in US and Canada. So those outside the region can use a VPN and stream its titles.
How to Add MHz Choice on Roku
Quick Start Guide: On Roku homepage >> Streaming Channels >> Search Channels >> Search for MHz Choice >> Add Channel.
1) Start from the Roku home screen and choose Streaming Channels from the menu.
2) Click on the Search Channels from the Roku Channel Store.
3) Enter the MHz Choice in the search bar and search for it.
4) Select the MHz Choice official app from the result.
5) Now, click Add Channel on the channel info page to install the app.
6) Further, click Go to Channel to launch the app and follow the activation procedure.
How to Activate MHz Choice on Roku
1) Open the MHz Choice app on your Roku device and click Login.
2) Select between the two options: Log in with the Activation link or Log in with a password.
Note: If you already have an existing account, you can choose the login with a password option and enter your account credentials to activate.
3) Select Log in with the activation link.
4) Note the Activation Code displayed on the Roku screen.
4) Now, go to the MHz Choice website using your computer or mobile browser and click the sign-in option.
5) Sign in with account details and enter the activation code on the required field.
6) Once activated, you can select your favorite content and enjoy watching it on Roku.
Related: How to Watch TikTok Videos on Roku [Easy Methods]
Alternate Method: Add MHz Choice using Roku Website
Another way to add any Channel to the Roku device is from its official Roku Channel Store website on PC. To add apps from PC to Roku device, connect PC to the same network as Roku device.
1) From your PC, open the browser and go to the Roku Channel Store site.
2) Click the Sign-in option in the top-right corner.
3) Sign in to the same account you use on your Roku TV.
4) Now, search for the MHz Choice channel by using the Search Channel option. You can also look for the channel in the search by category option.
5) Choose the MHz Choice channel from the search results and click Add Channel.
6) You can find the channel added on your Roku device. Then, select and watch your favorite content on your Roku device.
With MHz Choice, you can watch movies such as Spiral, Wallander, Greyzone, Gasmamman, Beck, The Sandhamn Murders, Don’t ever Wipe tears without Gloves, etc. Binge-watch your favorite movies and TV shows on MHZ Choice with your Roku device.
MHz Choice offers two subscription plans at an affordable price. A monthly plan is available at $7.99, whereas the annual plan costs $89.99.
MHz Choice offers excellent streaming quality, 2500+ hours of streaming content, subtitles, and more, which makes the app worth the money.
Go to the MHz website and click START FREE TRIAL to sign up for MHz Choice. Under that, enter your Email and password.
Visit MHz Choice.com from your smartphone or computer browser to cancel the subscription. It has no contract to sign in, so you can cancel its plans anytime.
Yes. You can stream MHz Choice on Prime Video with the add-on subscription.
Yes. It is worth using as it brings high-quality titles at a low monthly cost. Also, it supports closed captions and thus streaming titles of any language are made easy.