MSNBC is a streaming app that offers live TV news and lifestyle shows. It was developed by NBC News Digital LLC and released in 2019. MSNBC offers you clips and videos from three channels: NBC News, Today, and MSNBC. You can unlock unlimited live streaming and catch up on full episodes on-demand when you link your TV provider. If you want to watch MSNBC shows on the big screen, Firestick is a great option for you. As MSNBC is available on the Amazon App Store, you can get it easily without much difficulty.
With the quality interface, you can navigate the MSNBC app easily. The interface is divided into four categories like Watch, Shows, Search, and Settings. Using the search, you can search for your favorite shows quickly.
How to Install and Activate MSNBC on Firestick
1. On your Firestick, click on Find.
2. Select the Search tile.
3. Search for the MSNBC app using the on-screen keypad.
4. Click on the MSNBC app icon from the search results.
5. Then, click on Get or Download to install the MSNBC app on Firestick.
6. Wait for the MSNBC app to be installed.
7. Once installed, click on Open.
8. When launched, you will get an activation code.
9. Now, visit activate.msnbc.com.
10. Enter the activation code. Now, your MSNBC app on Fire TV Stick will be activated.
11. Then, start streaming the MSNBC shows on your Firestick.
Related: How to Watch MSNBC on Roku [Possible Ways]
Alternative Way: How to Watch MSNBC on Firestick
In addition to the above method, you shall get MSNBC on Firestick using Downloader. To sideload apps on Firestick, you should follow the steps given below.
Install Downloader on Fire TV
1. Start from your Fire TV home screen by clicking on the Search tile under the Find menu.
2. Search for the Downloader app using the on-screen keypad.
3. Click on the Downloader app icon from the search results.
4. Then, click on Download/Get to install the Downloader app on Firestick.
Enable Unknown Apps
1. On your Firestick, click on Settings.
2. Choose the My Fire TV.
3. Select the Developer options.
4. Turn on Install Unknown Apps.
5. Next, highlight the Downloader and click Turn On when the pop-up appears.
Install MSNBC on Firestick using Downloader
1. Press and hold the home button on the remote to select Apps.
2. Then, choose Apps Library and select the Downloader app to launch it.
3. Next, enter the MSNBC APK file link in the URL field and click on Go.
4. Once downloaded, click on Install.
5. When installed, click on Open to launch the MSNBC app on Firestick.
Related: How to Install MSNBC on Apple TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. It is free to download and stream on Amazon Fire TV.
Yes. It is officially on the Amazon App Store, and you can install it on Fire TV in no time.
You can visit the https://activate.msnbc.com/ from your browser to enter the code displayed on your Fire TV to activate MSNBC.
No. MSNBC is not included in Amazon Prime.
The reason may be anything like poor internet connection, server down issue, storage space problem, etc. You can fix it with the robust WIFI, clearing cache, restarting the Firestick, etc.
You can stream MSNBC Live on Firestick without cable using Sling TV, Hulu, DirecTV Stream, YouTube TV, Pluto TV, etc.
You can stream it for free with any of the streaming service providers.
Yes. You can stream the MSNBC channel if you have a Peacock TV subscription.