NBA is a famous gaming platform, and you can play it on many devices such as PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch. If you see the NBA 2k22 Error Code 6f8ce31b on your gaming console, it means there is a problem in your game. The error is found to be appearing with a new NBA update, ” NBA 2K22 Patch“. You can fix the error by updating your game to the latest software version. Or you can try out the troubleshooting methods given below.
NBA 2k22 Error Code 6f8ce31b: Possible Causes
NBA Error Code 6f8ce31b can occur due to various reasons like NBA server-side issues, outdated games, corrupted cookies, caches, and installation issues. In addition, it may occur due to some technical errors on your Wi-Fi router or modem, reserved data, and many more.
How to Resolve NBA 2k22 Error Code 6f8ce31b
Try the following fixes to resolve the 6f8ce31b Error Code on NBA.
- Reinstall the game
- Check the IP on your Gaming Consoles
- Check the Internet Connection
- Enable Port Forwarding Settings in Wi-Fi Router
- Restart the Console
- Restart the Wi-Fi Router
1. Reinstall the game
Sometimes, reinstalling the game will fix the error code 6f8ce31b. Uninstalling the game will clear out the corrupted caches and delete the cookie, and you will get the storage space.
To reinstall the NBC game on your PS5, follow the steps given below.
#1. Initially, restore your data to the cloud storage.
#2. Once your data are restored, delete the data on your console.
#3. Now, delete the game.
#4. Download the NBA game on your PS5.
#5. Restore or download the data from the cloud.
#6. Launch the NBA game.
#7. Tap Ok and then follow the on-screen prompts.
#8. Enter MyCAREER.
Now check the error is fixed. If the problem still remains, then move to the following troubleshooting methods.
2. Check the IP on your Gaming Consoles
To check the IP on PlayStation and Xbox One
- Turn on your gaming console.
- Go to Settings and then select Network.
- Select the View Connection Status option for PlayStation or select the Advance Settings option for Xbox One.
- Locate IP and MAC addresses and not it down.
- Go back to open your Wi-Fi router settings and enter the IP address provided by your ISP.
- Sign in to your account using the necessary credentials.
- Navigate to Settings and enable the Manual Assignment option.
- Now, add IP and MAC addresses under the Manual Assignment option.
- Finally, tap Add.
After adding the IP address to your gaming console, check if it is working fine. Try the next method if the problem persists.
3. Check the Internet Connection
The primary thing that you need to check is your internet or WiFi connection. Poor internet connection may cause the 6f8ce31b error code on NBA. So, check whether your internet connection is properly working. If not, connect it properly or try connecting your Switch to a different connection. Now, check if the error gets fixed. Otherwise, try out the next fixes.
4. Enable Port Forwarding Settings in Wi-Fi Router
Enable the Port forwarding setting in Wi-Fi Router to fix the issue. Follow the steps to enable the Port forwarding settings.
- Open your Wi-Fi router settings and enter the IP address
- Find the Port Forwarding section and tap on it.
- Now, enter the range of ports according to your gaming console.
- Enter the Static IP for the console.
- Tap Enable or OK button.
- Restart your console to save the changes.
|Gaming Console||Range of Ports|
|Steam||TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037 and UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036|
|Xbox One||TCP: 3074 and UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500|
|PlayStation 4||TCP: 1935,3478-3480 and UDP: 3074,3478-3479|
|Nintendo Switch||TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920 and UDP: 1-65535|
This method will resolve the error code issue. If this method doesn’t give you a hand, then try out the other fixes.
5. Restart the Wi-Fi Router
Like restarting the device, you need to restart the router and modem. It is the simplest method to resolve the issue. Just by restarting the router, there are a lot of possibilities to fix the minor error and glitches that occurred in the network. To do this, turn off the router and plug out the cable from the power source. Wait for a couple of minutes and keep your device idle and then plug it back into the socket. Now, connect the console to the router and see if the error gets fixed. if any of the above methods did not work, then try the last troubleshooting method to fix the NBA error code 6f8ce31b
6. Restart the Console
There are chances that your gaming consoles may have some temporary glitches. Restarting the console will fix those glitches and resolve all the minor issues. To restart your gaming console:
- Hold down the power button for 12-15 seconds until the console turns off.
- Wait for a few seconds and press the Power button to turn on the console.
- Check if the NBA error code 6f8ce31b has been solved.
As a result of this uncommon error code, the users were unable to log in and use NBA 2k22. So, trying the above fixes will help you get rid of this uncommon error code while streaming NBA using gaming consoles. Similarly, while playing Pokemon and Minecraft, Nintendo Switch Error Code 2124- 5210 may appear, which needs to be fixed.
Frequently Asked Question
You might get NBA Error Code 6f8ce31b because your game is out of date or the number of accounts added to your gaming console is exceeded. You can fix this issue by following the above-listed troubleshooting methods.