NBA, National Basketball Association, is the biggest professional basketball league in North America. NBA is one of the major sports events like the NFL. It has 30 teams from the USA and Canada. NBA is one of the most-watched sports in the USA. There are various ways to stream the NBA matches on your Amazon Firestick. The users can stream it with the official NBA app or with any of the live TV service providers.
There is an official NBA app on the Amazon App Store. You can install the NBA app on your Firestick and activate your account.
How to Install NBA on Firestick
(1) Turn on your Amazon Firestick and connect it to the internet.
(2) Press the home button and navigate to the Firestick home screen.
(3) Click on the Search icon on the top-left corner of the screen.
(4) Now, type NBA in the search field.
(5) Select the NBA app from the search results.
(6) Click on the Get or Download button.
(7) Wait for the NBA app to download and install on your Firestick.
(8) Click on the Open button to launch the NBA app on your Firestick.
(9) Now, stream all the live NBA matches on your Amazon Fire Stick.
Alternative Ways to Stream NBA on Firestick
TNT is one of the TV Everywhere applications on Firestick to stream NBA games. With TNT on Firestick, you can stream various sports content like NBA, NCCA, NFL, and more. The TNT channel is available on the Amazon App Store.
Hulu + Live TV
Hulu + Live TV features 65+ live TV channels that include ESPN, TNT, and ABC. So you can subscribe to either of the following subscription packages to stream the NBA games. The basic + live TV costs $64.99/month, and the premium ad-free Hulu + Live TV costs $70.99/month.
fuboTV is a dedicated service provider for sports and sports-related stuff. The service provider has got channels like ESPN, TNT, and ABC. The Starter pack costs $64.99/month for 95 channels, the Pro pack costs $69.99/month for 109 channels, and the Elite pack costs $79.99/month.
AT&T TV is an American Pay-TV service provider that features 100+ Live TV channels under three different subscription packages. The entertainment pack costs $69.99/month, the Choice pack costs $84.99/month, and the Ultimate costs $94.99/month.
Sling TV is one of the cheapest options to stream NBA games on Firestick. The Sling Orange pack has got the ESPN and TNT live TV channels at $35/month, and the Sling Blue pack costs $35/month, and you can get the combined pack at $50/month.
The final option to stream NBA is the YouTube TV on Firestick. YouTube TV features 85+ Live TV channels that include ESPN, TNT, ABC, etc. The subscription to YouTube TV is $64.99/month.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can you watch NBA on Amazon Fire Stick?
Yes, you can stream the NBA on Amazon Fire Stick.
2. How can I watch NBA for free on Firestick?
You can stream the highlights and repeat games on the web browser. But in order to stream the live games, you need to have a subscription.