As the name says, NBC Universo is from NBC Universal that targets bilingual audiences who speaks Spanish and English. The channel offers multiple programs that are English dubbed Spanish shows or Spanish dubbed English with the respective subtitles. It targets audiences who are Hispanic adults aging from 18 to 49. It even offers acquired shows from other channels like SyFy, Telemundo, and USA Network. The channel was formerly known as the Mun2 after Telemundo and again rebranded as the NBC Universo. Let us see how to stream the NBC Universo channel on Roku.
You can’t add the NBC Universo channel on your Roku streaming device from the Roku Channel Store. On the contrary, you can install the app on your Android phone or iOS phone and screen mirror the respective devices to the Roku.
How to Screen Mirror NBC Universo on Roku Using Android Smartphone
1. Boot up your Roku streaming device and connect it to the internet.
2. Now, connect your Android device (smartphone or tablet) and Roku device to the same WiFi network.
3. Click on the Settings option from the Roku screen.
4. Now, choose System > Screen Mirroring.
5. Then, click on Enable Screen Mirroring.
6. Choose either the Prompt or Always option.
7. Install the NBC Universo Now app from the Play Store on your smartphone or tabler.
8. Pull down the Notification Panel and choose the Cast option.
9. Select your Roku device from the list of available devices.
10. Once the screen is mirrored, launch the NBC Universo app and start playing the videos.
11. It will appear on your Roku screen.
How to Screen Mirror NBC Universo on Roku Using iPhone
1. Connect your iPhone or iPad device and your Roku device to the same WiFi network.
2. Install the NBC Universo Now app on your iOS device from the App Store.
3. On your Roku device, go to the Settings.
4. Select Apple AirPlay and HomeKit Settings and then choose Apple AirPlay and HomeKit.
5. Enable the AirPlay feature on the next screen.
6. Now, pull down the Control Center on your iPhone and tap the Screen Mirroring option.
7. Select your Roku device and your iPhone screen will be mirrored on your Roku.
8. Now, launch the NBC Universo app and sign in to your account.
9. Stream all the NBC Universo videos on your Roku.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How to stream NBC Universo without cable?
2. Is NBC Universo on Roku?
No, the channel isn’t available on the Roku Channel Store. So in order to stream the content, you need to screen mirror your Android or iOS smartphone.