Netflix is one of the most used streaming platforms in the world. It is no wonder that the app is available for Amazon Firestick. With Netflix, you can watch all the latest movies, series, and Netflix Originals on Firestick. The best thing about Netflix is that all the episodes of a new will be released in a single day, which makes the platform more suitable for binge-watchers. In this guide, we will guide you to install the Netflix app on Firestick.
Features of Netflix
- Netflix has a wide variety of video content. It has the best library of movies and TV shows.
- The app is specially developed for Firestick, the navigation and control will be different from a smartphone app and suitable for Firestick.
- Based on your internet connectivity, the app will alter the video quality. So, you won’t get buffering issues.
- All the videos are available with native and English subtitles. You can turn on or off the subtitles,
- The app has a rating of 4.5 stars out 5 in the Amazon App Store.
How to Install Netflix on Firestick?
As the Netflix app is readily available on the Amazon App Store, you can directly install the app.
(1) Click the Lens shaped icon (Search icon) on the Home screen.
(2) Type Netflix and search for the app.
(3) The app will be listed under the Apps & Games category. Select the app.
(4) On the next screen, click the Get icon or Download icon to download the app.
(5) The app will be downloaded and installed automatically. Click the Open icon to launch the app.
(6) Sign in or sign up with your Netflix account and start watching movies & series.
Install the Netflix app on Firestick and start binge-watching your favorite TV show. Since the app is available all over the world, you can access international content from your home place. if you have any difficulties with the Netflix app, tell us in the comments section below. We will give you a solution.
Related: How to Watch Netflix on TV using Chromecast
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is Netflix free with Amazon Fire Stick?
No, but it has a free trial for one month. With that, you can use Netflix for free.
2. Why does Netflix keep buffering on my Firestick?
Check your internet connection or change the video quality manually to avoid buffering issues.
3. How many devices can I have on Netflix?
This is based on the plan you are choosing. In Basic, you can use only one device. In Standard, you can use two devices and in Premium, you can use four devices.