NFL Game Pass is available on Amazon Firestick and you can install it directly on your device from the Amazon App Store. With NFL Game Pass, you can stream your favorite NFL actions live on your TV. NFL Game Pass has four different plans: Super Bowl Pass, Pro, Mobile only, and Free. You can choose the plan that suits you and start streaming NFL matches on your Firestick. Here are the ways to stream NFL live matches with NFL Game Pass on Firestick.
NFL Game Pass Subscription
NFL Game Pass offers 4 different plans:
- Super Bowl Pass: 0.99$ for a 31 day access
- Pro: 17.99$ Annual Plan
- Mobile Only: 15.99$ Annual Plan
- Free: No Credit Card required
To subscribe to NFL Game Pass, visit the official website.
How to Install NFL Game Pass on Firestick?
As mentioned earlier, NFL Game Pass is available on the Amazon App Store.
(1) Turn on your Firestick and wait for the home screen to appear. On the Home screen, go to the Search icon.
(2) The on-screen keyboard will appear. Using the Fire TV remote, type NFL and search.
(3) The NFL app will appear on the Apps & Games list. Select the app.
(4) On the next screen, click the Get icon to download the app. If the Get icon is not there, you can click the Download icon.
(5) The NFL app will be downloaded and installed. Click the Open button to launch the app.
(6) Sign in with your NFL Game Pass and get to watch all the NFL live games on your Firestick.
How to Stream NFL Using NFL Game Pass on Firestick?
After installing the app on your Firestick, you need to login to stream the content on your Firestick.
(1) Open NFL app on your Firestick.
(2) Go to the Sign-in option on the top right corner of the app.
(3) You will land on the NFL Game Pass sign in page. Click on the Sign In option again.
(4) An activation code will appear on the TV. Visit nfl.com/activate on a browser and enter the activation code. You can also scan the QR code appearing on the TV to land on the sign in page.
(5) Sign in with your NFL Game Pass username and password.
(6) Your screen will refresh and start loading content.
You can now start streaming the content on your Firestick.
If you feel NFL Game Pass is costly, you can choose other live TV platforms like YouTube TV, Sling TV, or fuboTV. These live TV platforms will have access to live NFL games in addition to other live TV channels. You can install the respective app on your Firestick and buy the subscription from the websites. YouTube TV costs $64.99 per month, fuboTV costs $69.99 per month, and Sling TV costs $40 per month.
How to Stream NFL on Firestick outside the US?
Amazon Firestick supports a lot of VPN and you can install the best VPN to stream NFL outside the US.
1. Install a VPN on Firestick. You can try any of the best VPNs for Firestick.
2. Launch the VPN from the homescreen.
3. Choose a location on the VPN and click on the “Connect” button.
The VPN will get connected to that specific location. You can now open NFL app on Amazon Fire TV Stick and start streaming the live matches on your TV.
To watch NFL live games on Firestick, you are having many options like NFL Game Pass, YouTube TV, fuboTV, and more. Choose the optimal and economical way to stream the NFL live games on your Firestick. Last time, The Kansas City Chiefs won the NFL cup. In this current season, who will win the NFL cup? Share your predictions in the comments below.
How to Stream NFL on Firestick outside the US without VPN?
If you are located outside the United States and looking to stream NFL without a VPN, then you can use Dazn app. Dazn and NFL have signed a long-term agreement to stream the NFL Live content on the Dazn app. Dazn is available on the Amazon Store and you can install Dazn on Firestick to stream NFL content on the TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you have an active subscription to NFL Game Pass or your live TV provider has access to NFL games, you can watch NFL games on Fire TV Stick and Fire TV devices.
With your Amazon Prime subscription, you can get to watch Thursday Night Football for free.
Other than NFL Game Pass, you can use YouTube TV, Hulu + Live TV, Sling TV, fuboTV, and CBS All Access.