Nick Jr. is an amazing app for preschoolers and kids. It keeps your kids stay entertained while teaching educational content in a fun way. Nick Jr. is a kid-friendly app featuring all their favorite Nick Jr. characters. Apart from entertaining the kids, the app also lets them play a number of educational activities. They will get exclusive access to all the latest Nick Jr. episodes and hence it is the ideal app for kids of all age groups. Whether your kid loves racing or coloring or drawing, there are activities for all of them. Nick Jr. is available on Amazon App Store, so you can install it easily on your Firestick device.
You will find funny mash-ups, music videos, exclusive sneak peeks, and curriculum-based clips. And with your TV subscription, you can even access more full episodes on this app.
How to Install Nick Jr. on Firestick
1) Plug your Firestick into your TV’s HDMI port and connect Firestick to the WIFI network.
2) Then, Sign with your Amazon account credentials.
3) Now, on the home screen, click on the Find menu and select the Search option.
4) Next, type and search for the Nick Jr. app using the on-screen keypad.
5) Select the Nick Jr. app from the search results.
6) On the next screen click on Get or Download to install the app on Firestick.
7) Once installed, click on Open to launch the app.
8) Finally, stream your favorite shows from Nick Jr. to your Firestick connected TV.
Related: How to Install and Stream SYFY on Firestick
How to Cast Nick Jr. on Firestick
Nick Jr. is available for the Android phone with casting support. So if you don’t want to install it on your Firestick device, you can just cast it from your mobile.
1) Connect your mobile and Firestick device to the same Wifi network.
2) Now, press the Home button on your Firestick remote until you get options like Apps, Sleep, Mirroring, and Settings.
3) On that screen, select Mirroring. Now you will get a window that displays your device name.
4) Now, go to your Android mobile and download and install the Nick Jr. app from the Play Store.
5) Once installed, launch the app and select the Cast icon from the top right corner.
6) Now, select your Firestick device name from the search results.
7) Once both devices get connected successfully, you can play and watch Nick Jr.’s shows on your Firestick-connected TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is Nick Jr. free on Amazon Firestick?
Yes. Nick Jr. app is free and you will get ad-free streaming. If you sign in with your TV provider, you will get access to more content.
2. Can I watch Nick Jr. without cable?
You can stream Nick Jr. live with streaming services like Sling TV, Hulu + Live TV, Philo, and fubo TV on Firestick.
3. Can you watch Nick Jr. on Hulu?
Yes. You can stream Nick Jr. on Hulu.