Amazon’s media players line up has no less features and has a decent number of apps support. While it is mostly used for streaming purposes, Firestick users indeed require a VPN. Of all, we decided to discuss NordVPN for all good and much more. It is one of the VPN services to ensure secure and private internet access. With NordVPN Firestick, you might not face geo-restrictions and thus stream any services. Besides this, it ensures buffer-free, uninterrupted streaming.
What NordVPN Offers?
- Strict no-log policy and thus your data are safe
- Cyber-grade encryption protects your internet data
- Ultra-fast connection and you need not wait for establishing security
- Kill switch prevents your data from being exposed
- DNS leak test ensures your internet traffic is fully protected
- Double protection lets you change IP twice and secure your web traffic
- CyberSec feature will block malware, botnet control, ads, and more
Subscription Plans & Price
NordVPN has different plans at different prices. You shall choose anything based up on your need.
|1-month Plan||1-year Plan||2-year Plan||3-year Plan|
|$11.95 billed every month||$6.99/mo ($83.33 billed every year)||$4.99/mo ($119.76 billed every two years)||$3.46/mo ($125.64 billed every 3 years)|
How to Install NordVPN on Firestick?
Downloading NordVPN on Fire TV or Firestick will take less two minutes if you follow the guide below.
(1) Connect your Firestick to internet over WiFi or router as soon as your turn it on.
(2) When the home screen loads up, navigate to select the Magnifier icon.
(3) Press and hold Microphone icon on remote to voice search NordVPN.
- Otherwise, type in the search field as NordVPN with an on-screen keyboard. Select NordVPN in the suggestions column just below.
(4) Look down the Apps & Games section to select NordVPN tile.
(5) Select Get button on the following screen to start the download process of the NordVPN.
(6) Installation will take few minutes based up on your internet speed.
(7) When you get Open button in place of Get, select it to launch NordVPN on Amazon Fire Stick.
How to Use NordVPN on Firestick?
After you get NordVPN on your Firestick, you shall the steps below to use it.
(1) Go to the Your Apps & Games section of Firestick to launch NordVPN.
(2) When the main menu appears, select Sign Up or Log In button.
(3) Creating a new account or logging in required necessary credentials like email, password, etc.
(4) NordVPN will bring you notification about CyberSec feature if you are logging in for the first time.
- Just select Enable CyberSec button to turn it on to stay away from malware, phishing attempts, cyber threats, etc.
(5) To connect to the server, select the Quick Connect option. NordVPN will automatically select the best server based on your location.
- Otherwise, choose Settings icon (cog or gear icon) to select server of your choice.
(6) The following screens will show you warning messages. Select OK after you check in I trust this application box.
Thus installing and using NordVPN on Firestick requires no professional knowledge. Hope this section is useful to you. Have got compliments or complications, drop a comment.
Related: Best VPNs for Firestick
Frequently Asked Questions
Does NordVPN supports P2P?
Yes. NordVPN has P2P traffic on select servers. Thus sharing larger files is easy with hundreds of secure P2P servers. Connecting to P2P servers don’t require any additional steps as the VPN secure regular as well as P2P traffic.
How many devices can I use NordVPN?
With one account, NordVPN will work on six different devices at the same time. Make sure you choose different protocols if you connect to the same servers.
Does NordVPN has a money-back guarantee?
Yes. You will get a 30-day money-back guarantee and thus you can cancel your subscription if you feel NordVPN isn’t up to the mark.