There are lots and lots of streaming sources for watching old movies. But only a few apps are specialized in streaming only the old movies like Movieland Tv or Old Movies. If you ever wanted to watch movies from 1910 to 1960 for free, then here is your option, Old Movies. It features a plethora of old movies under categories like action, adventure, comedy, drama, fantasy, horror, musical, love, sci-fi, thriller, war, and western. This is more of an online site, and only Android application is available on Play Store. But what if you want to stream it on Firestick? Here are the ways to stream Old Movies on Firestick.
In order to stream Old Movies, you might need to sideload the Android apk on your streaming with third-party app sources like the Downloader app. Also, you can stream directly from the site with Silk Browser on Amazon Firestick.
How to Sideload Old Movies on Firestick
(1) Click on the Find option on the Firestick home screen.
(2) Then, type Downloader and search for it.
(3) Select the Downloader app and then click on the Download button.
(4) Go to the home screen and click on the Settings button.
(5) On the next screen, choose My Fire TV.
(6) Then choose Developer Options followed by the Install Unknown Apps.
(7) Turn on the toggle near Downloader.
(8) Now, launch the Downloader app.
(9) Go to the URL bar and enter the Old Movies apk download link (https://bit.ly/3ii7T24).
(9) Click on the Install button.
(10) Launch the Old Movies app and start streaming the videos on your Firestick.
How to Cast Old Movies on Firestick
(1) Install the Old Movies app on your Android smartphone.
(2) Make sure to connect your Android phone and your Firestick to the same WiFi network.
(3) Press and hold the home button.
(4) Click on the Mirroring option and leave the screen as it is.
(5) On your Android phone, pull down the Notification panel.
(6) Tap the Cast option.
(7) Now, select the Firestick device from the list of available devices.
(8) Once your screen is mirrored, launch the Old Movies app on your mobile and start streaming the movies.
How to Stream Old Movies on Firestick with Silk Browser
(1) Click on the Search or Find option on the Firestick home screen.
(2) On the next screen, search for the Silk Browser.
(3) Then install the Silk Browser on Firestick by clicking on the Download button.
(4) Launch the Silk Browser app on your Firestick by clicking on the Open button.
(5) Go to http://oldmovies.fun/.
(6) Browse or search for the movies and start streaming.
Related: How to Install Old Movies on Roku.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the movies available on Old Movies?
Movies such as The Gold Rush, A Farewell to Arms, Rebecca Stagecoach, and Bells of St.Mary’s are available in the app.
2. What are the other options to stream Old Movies?
You can stream old movies with Netflix, Amazon Prime, Kanopy, and Hulu.