Pantaya is an American streaming service that provides access to Spanish-language movies and series in one place. It is an on-demand service that features titles in HD streaming quality. With the Cloud DVR storage on Pantaya, you can download the content to watch offline. Along with that, Pantaya allows you to create a playlist to add your favorite shows for easy access. It is a paid subscription service available only in the US and its territories. The subscription cost of Pantaya is $5.99 per month with seven days trial pack for free. You can stream Pantaya on up to four devices simultaneously. If you want to add Pantaya on your Firestick, you should check the below section.
How to Download Pantaya on Firestick
Those residing in the US can directly install the Pantaya app on your Firestick from the Amazon App Store.
Quick Start Guide: On Firestick, select Search >> Search and browse Pantaya >> Select Get >> Launch and Login.
1) Connect the Firestick to the HDMI port of your TV and launch it.
2) Select the Search option under the Find categories from the home screen.
3) In the search bar, type Pantaya. Then, select the Pantaya app tile from the search results.
4) Select Get to download the Pantaya app from the Amazon App Store.
5) When the download completes, click Open to launch the Pantaya app on the Firestick.
6) Further, choose the Login option from the upper right side of the screen and provide your account details.
7) Now, you can stream the content of the Pantaya app on the Firestick-connected TV screen.
Related: How to Add & Stream Pantaya on Apple TV [2 Ways]
Alternate Way: How to Get Pantaya on Firestick
Another effective way to stream Pantaya on a big screen is through Screen Mirroring. If you have an Android device, you can screen mirror it to the Firestick-connected TV screen and enjoy watching Pantaya. You have to connect your Android phone and Firestick to the same Wi-Fi network. In addition, download the Pantaya App from Google Play Store on your Android phone. Here’s what you need to do
1) In Firestick remote, hold the Home button.
2) Under the list of options, click the Mirroring option.
3) In Android phone, go to Notifications Panel.
4) Now, select the Screen Cast option and select your Firestick device.
6) Once you select the content, it will automatically reflect on the Firestick TV screen.
5) Open the Pantaya app on your Android device and select the content to screen mirror.
To stream Pantaya outside the USA, you can use any of the best VPNs on Firestick. The most trusted VPN services are Windscribe, IPVanish, Hotspot Shield, Express VPN, and more. Enjoy streaming movies and series from various genres, including action, love, horror, romance, comedy, and more in Spanish only on your Pantaya app.
Señorita 89, De Viaje Con Los Derbez, De Brutas, Nada are the best Spanish movies available in Pantaya. Additionally, you can also stream movies like Chilangolandia, El juego de las llaves, and MalaYerba.
No, Pantaya is not free with Amazon Prime membership. You will need a separate subscription to stream Pantaya on your streaming device.
Pantaya is precisely launched for the Spanish-speaking community in the United States. Thus, the app does not support closed captioning or English voiceovers.