Paramount Network (formerly Spike) is an American cable television channel with which you can watch blockbuster movies and full episodes of your favorite series. You can stream the content for free with your cable TV subscription. It offers you many features like streaming live TV in real-time and resuming the shows from where you left. Paramount Network is also compatible with many streaming devices. It includes Android, iOS, Chromecast, Roku, Firestick, Apple TV, Android TV, etc. The full episode streaming is available in US and US territories only. You can stream the full episodes of the series the next day it is telecasted on the TV. Check out this guide on how to install Paramount Network on Roku.
How to Get Paramount Network on Roku
1. Connect your Roku device to the WiFi network.
2. On your Roku home screen, click on Streaming Channels.
3. On the next screen, click on Search Channels.
4. Now, type as Paramount Network app on the search bar.
5. Then, select the Paramount Network app from the search results.
6. Now, click on Add Channel to install Paramount Network on your device.
7. Finally, click on Go to Channel to launch the Paramount Network.
How to Sign Up for Paramount Network on Roku
If you want to sign up for a Paramount account on Roku TV, follow the steps below.
1. Launch the Paramount app on your Roku.
2. Click Sign Up. You shall need to select a subscription plan.
3. On the Create Account screen, you will find all the relevant information. Click Next.
4. Provide your Roku PIN, and you will be directed to the Paramount+ home screen.
How to Sign in & Activate Paramount Network on Roku
1. Launch the Paramount app on your Roku device.
2. Then, click on Sign in on the home screen.
3. Now, you will receive an activation code on the screen and make a note of it.
4. Then, visit the Paramount Network website (https://www.paramountnetwork.com/activate).
5. Next, enter the Paramount Network Roku activation code on the page and click on Continue.
6. Now, sign in with your Cable or Satellite TV provider account credentials.
7. With this, the Paramount Network app gets activated. Start streaming all the content on your Roku.
How to Watch Paramount Network on Roku Without Cable
If you are not a cable TV user, you can stream Paramount Network live on some streaming services. The streaming apps are,
With Philo on Roku, you can watch over 63 channels, including Paramount Network. It costs $20 per month with a seven-day free trial. It includes a cloud DVR to record the shows to watch later.
fuboTV is one of the top internet television to offer over 100 live TV channels. You get fuboTV on Roku for $64.99 per month with a seven-day free trial, and you can stream all the content from Paramount Network.
3. Sling TV
Sling TV on Roku is yet another best streaming app to watch Paramount Network. It streams content in 22 languages. Sling TV offers two subscription plans. In that, you get Paramount Network on the Sling Blue plan, which costs $30 per month.
4. YouTube TV
YouTube TV is available only in the US, and it offers more than 70 channels. However, it offers only one package, and you can enjoy streaming Paramount Network and a lot of channels. Further, YouTube TV on Roku also costs $64.99 per month. Install YouTube TV on Roku.
How to Resolve Paramount Network on Roku Not Working Problem
- Try out the below fixes to check if you can’t access Paramount on Roku TV.
- Restart your modem and router
- Delete and reinstall the Paramount app
- Restart Roku TV
- Factory reset Roku TV
- Contact the Support team
That was all about installing Paramount Network on TV. You can stream live TV or watch the full episodes of your favorite series, and more. However, you can stream all these and more with a TV provider subscription.
Frequently Asked Questions
The app is free with your cable TV subscription.
The cost of the Paramount Network Basic plan is $4.99 with ads and $9.99 for an ad-free subscription.
To cancel the Paramount Network subscription, you shall highlight the app icon and press the Star button. Then, choose Manage Subscriptions and select Cancel Subscription.
It may not work if there is any internet connectivity issue. Also, check if you are using the latest version of the Paramount app to stay away from any issues.
Yes. You can watch Paramount with the Hulu + Live TV subscription.
Yes. YouTube TV includes Paramount, and you can let enjoy streaming it without any additional cost.
Yes. You can watch the channel with DirecTV Stream subscription.
Yes. You can sign up for an account and make a payment from your Roku TV itself.
From the Roku Home, highlight the Paramount channel icon and press the Star button. Select Manage Subscriptions and click on Cancel Subscription.