Philo TV formerly known as Tivli, is just like other streaming applications. For those who are going for cord-cutting and looking for a cheaper option, Philo TV is your go-to. Philo initially didn’t give any frequent updates but later it tied up with an advertising company and changed its name. Using Philo you can enjoy various channels like sports, NEWS, entertainment, movies, comedy, and children. It comes with 1 package plan and no attached contracts. You can stream 58 different channels at $20/month along with the 7-day free trial. Simultaneously, you can stream it on 3 devices. Philo is accessible on various devices like Firestick, Roku, Smartphones, tablets, etc., Likewise, you can install Philo TV on Firestick.
Install Philo TV on Firestick
You can get the Philo TV app directly from the Amazon App store. Philo TV and Firestick support each other with native support. All you have to do is download and install Philo TV from the Amazon store. But first, make sure that you have a Philo TV account along with an active subscription. Else create a Philo TV account on your PC or phone as on Firestick it will be a long and tedious process. Install and watch Philo TV on Firestick
Step 1: Create a Philo TV account
You can create a Philo TV account here.
- To create a Philo account you click on the Sign-in button on the top right corner.
- On the sign-in page go to Create an account. Then provide the necessary details along with your phone number and mail ID.
- Now click on “Start Your Subscription“.
- The do the payment procedure. After payment, you can activate your Philo account.
- A link will be sent to your email, click it to activate or enter the code you received in the mail and submit.
Step 2: Set up your Firestick
- Connect your Firestick to your TV.
- Then turn it on after powering it up.
- Now connect your uninterrupted WiFi network.
- Sign in using the Amazon account.
Step 3: Search and find
- On your Firestick home screen, you can see a search icon on the top-right corner.
- Click on it and open the search page.
- Using the remote and on-screen virtual keyboard type Philo on the search bar.
- Now you can find the suggestions.
- From that choose Philo TV and click on it to navigate to the installation page.
Step 4: Install
- After that, you can click on the get tab in order to finish the installation process.
- Now the get button will be replaced by Open button.
- This indicates that the app is successfully installed.
Step 5: Organise
- This is not a mandatory one.
- Hold down the home button on the remote.
- Navigate to the app’s sections and hover to the Philo app.
- Click and select Move.
- Now place the Philo TV app at your desired place.
Step 6: Sign in
- Launch Philo TV.
- Now you can sign in with your existing account.
- Or you can opt for a 7-day free trial if you would like to experience and explore the Philo TV on Firestick first.
Related: How to Watch Philo On Roku Connected TV
That’s it now you can enjoy the various contents of Philo TV. Never forget to share your experience in the comment section below.