Ping is one of the IPTV service providers that streams nearly 800+ live TV channels from different genres like Sports, Movies, News, and more. Apart from live TV channels, it also features various on-demand movies and TV shows. Ping IPTV offers live TV channels from the USA, UK, and other countries. It costs $24 per month and $59 for three months. All the channels are available in full HD resolution, and the subscription allows five different simultaneous streaming. If you are having a Firestick and want to stream Ping IPTV, then you can sideload the app on your Firestick.
Ping IPTV on Firestick
Ping IPTV is available as an Android apk to install and stream IPTV on Firestick. But first, you need to enable the Apps from Unknown Sources on Firestick in order to install any third-party apps. You can install Ping IPTV using the Downloader app.
(1) Set up your Amazon Firestick with a TV and connect it to the internet.
(2) Click on the Settings option on the top menu bar from the Firestick home screen.
(3) Now, choose My Fire TV.
(4) Then, the Developer options on the Device pop-up.
(5) Click on the Apps from Unknown Sources and ADB Debugging to turn it on.
(6) Then, choose the Turn on option on the warning pop-up.
(7) Install the Downloader on Firestick using our guide.
(8) Launch the Downloader app and click on Allow to provide the necessary permissions.
(9) Choose the Home tab on the left side pane.
(10) Highlight the URL field and enter the Ping IPTV URL in the search bar.
(11) Then, click the Go button and wait for the Ping IPTV app to download.
(12) Once the app is downloaded, click on the Next button and then choose the Install button to install the Ping IPTV on Firestick.
(13) Once the Ping IPTV app is installed, you can launch the app by clicking on Open.
(14) Then, you can delete the downloaded APK file by clicking on the Delete button.
How to Use Ping IPTV on Firestick
(1) Launch the Ping IPTV app on your Amazon Firestick.
(2) Choose your desired language on the app setup screen.
(3) Enter the Service ID and click Next.
(4) Then, type the User ID and then click Next.
(5) Now, enter the IPTV password and then click Next.
(6) Choose the section from All channels, Favorites, USA, Sports, and stream the video content.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the best IPTV player for Firestick?
We have listed the best IPTV players for Firestick to stream live TV and on-demand videos.
2. Is Ping IPTV legal?
Yes, Ping IPTV is legal in the USA as long the user purchased an appropriate license to stream contents.