Pure Flix is a never-miss option to stream thousands of movies, documentaries, animated shows, TV programs, and many more. It focuses on devotional content, and you will find titles that you can stream with your family. You will find exclusives, originals and you can even binge-watch series without any limits. In addition, it also provides entertainment shows for kids of all ages with parental control. You can enjoy Pure Flix with 7 days free trial and continue watching it either with a monthly subscription at $7.99 or an annual subscription at $69.99. Pure Flix is available on many devices, and Firestick is one among them. Pure Flix is free to download on Firestick, but you need a subscription to stream the content.
How to Install Pure Flix on Firestick using Amazon App Store
Quick Start Guide: On your Firestick, launch Amazon App Store >> search Pure Flix app >> choose the app >> click Sign up and stream any content.
Since Pure Flix provides an official app, you can directly download the app from the Amazon App Store.
1) Turn on the Firestick device on your TV.
2) Now, select the Search option on the Firestick home page.
3) Enter the Pure Flix app using the on-screen keyboard and search for it by selecting the magnifying glass.
4) From the search results, select the Pure Flix app.
5) Select Get to download and install the app on Firestick.
6) Once the installation process completes, launch the app.
7) Further, provide your account details to Sign-in.
8) Stream your favorite content on Pure Flix using your Fire TV.
Related: How to Install and Stream PureFlix on Apple TV [Complete Guide].
Alternative Method to Stream Pure Flix via Screen Mirroring
Another method to stream Pure Flix onto a TV screen is Screen Mirroring. Android users can screen mirror their mobile device on a Firestick-connected TV screen and enjoy watching Pure Flix. Make sure to connect your Android phone and Firestick to the same Wi-Fi network. Moreover, you have to install the Pure Flix app from Google Play Store on your Android device.
1) On your Firestick remote, hold the Home button.
2) From the options displayed, click on the Mirroring option.
3) Now, on your Android device, go to Notifications Panel.
4) Then, select the Screen Cast option, and choose your Firestick device name from the device list.
5) Open the Pure Flix app on your smartphone and select any content to screen mirror. It will automatically stream on the Firestick TV screen.
Since Pure Flix is available only in America, it is essential to use a VPN to stream it outside the USA. You can enjoy streaming faith programs in many categories, including Biographies, Prophecy, Animated Movies, Missions and Missionaries, Bible Stories, Church History, and more.
Sadly, Pure Flix is not available on Amazon Prime.
Sometimes, there will be minor glitches or server problems that may affect streaming Pure Flix on Firestick. Try to uninstall and reinstall the Pure Flix app on your Firestick and restart your Firestick. If the problem prolongs contact Pure Flix customer support.
You can easily jailbreak and stream the Pure Flix app without any boundaries using a VPN. Express VPN, IP Vanish VPN, Pure VPN, and Proton VPN are some of the best Firestick VPNs to stream Pure Flix in any country.