Stay updated on social news, memes, trends on the internet with the Reddit app. With the Reddit app, the users can post their ideas in the form of photos, links, text, and can connect with millions of people. You will get instant updates and posts from games, sports, movies, news, and about the world trends. In the Reddit app, you can chat with other communities in a secure way. As it is said to be a social-sharing website, you are free to comment on any posts and involve yourself in the discussions. Reddit is available on many platforms and the Firestick is no different.
As of now, there is no Reddit app available in the Amazon App Store. But, by using Kodi, you can get the Reddit add-on on your Firestick. With the Reddit add-on, you can surf through all the Reddit and subreddit pages without any restrictions. Before proceeding further, you need to install Kodi on Firestick.
How to Get Reddit on Firestick Using Kodi
 Launch the Kodi app.
 From the Kodi home screen, choose the Add-ons option.
 You will find the Installer icon in the left corner of the Kodi app. Click on it. For the latest version of Kodi, click the Add-ons tile from the Settings menu.
 Next, click Install from repository.
 From the displayed list, select the Kodi Add-on repository.
 Click on the Video add-ons option.
 Scroll down and select the Reddit viewer option.
 Now, click Install.
 Once done with the installation, go back to the Kodi Add-on menu and you will find the Reddit add-on.
 Open the Reddit add-on on your Fire TV Stick and follow the on-screen prompts to complete the registration.
 Now, you can use the Reddit add-on on your Amazon Fire TV Stick.
How to Screen Mirror Reddit on Firestick
If you are not comfortable with the Reddit add-on, you can screen mirror the Reddit app to your Fire TV Stick from your smartphone.
Enable Screen Mirroring on Firestick
1. Go to the Fire TV’s home screen.
2. Next, hold down the Home button for a few seconds until the small window appears.
3. Select the Mirroring option from the pop-up.
4. The next window will display a message letting you know that Fire TV is open to screen sharing with nearby devices.
Screen Mirror Reddit to Firestick from Android Smartphones
1. Make sure that both Firestick and Android device is connected to the same WiFi network.
2. Open the Reddit app on your Android smartphone.
3. Next, log in to the Reddit app.
4. Open the Notification Panel on your Android device and turn on the Cast option.
5. Select your Firestick device from the list of available devices.
6. Now, the Reddit app will be cast on your TV Screen.
Screen Mirror Reddit to Firestick from iOS
1. Make that the Firestick device and the iOS device are connected to the same WiFi network.
2. Download the Replica app on the iOS device from the AppStore.
3. Open the Replica app and click on the Continue option in the prompt.
4. Choose the FireStick device to connect from the list of available devices.
5. Open the Reddit app on your iOS device and the screen will be cast to the Firestick.
6. Now, log in to your Reddit account and view the subreddits on Firestick.
1. Can you get Reddit on Firestick?
Yes, with the Kodi app, you can get the Reddit add-on on your Firestick.
2. How much does Reddit cost?
You can use the Reddit app for free. To get exclusive features and VIP Status, you have to buy a subscription worth $5.99 per month.