Rumble is an online video streaming platform developed by Chris Pavlovski. It was initially launched in the year 2013. Rumble has more than 31.9 million users around the world. It is one of the best platforms to earn money easily. The users can navigate and select things easily as it features a neat and clean interface. Compared to YouTube, the creators in the Rumble platform will get monetized quickly. The blog includes a step-by-step guide on how to get Rumble on Firestick.
Like YouTube, Rumble is also equipped with a live streaming option. The users can subscribe and share the videos of the Rumble app with their friends. If you’re a new creator looking for a platform to post your videos, Rumble is the best choice, where you can attain faster growth within a short time.
How to Install Rumble App on Firestick using Downloader
Before jumping into the main steps, there are some settings you need to change for downloading third-party apps in Firestick. Follow the steps below to get Rumble on Firestick
1) Turn on your Firestick-connected TV.
2) Connect the TV to a stable internet connection.
3) Select the Find tab on the home screen using the D-pad on the remote.
4) Look for the App Store tile and select it.
5) Go to the All Categories tab and locate the option Utilities.
6) Click Utilities and search for the Downloader app on the new screen.
7) Tap the Downloader app and click the download icon or Get button to install the app on Firestick.
8) Once the app is downloaded, click Open.
9) Give the necessary permission to access the Downloader app.
10) Press the Home button on your paired Firestick remote, and you’ll be directed to the home screen.
11) Look for a small Gear icon displayed on the Home screen.
12) Tap the Gear icon and select the My Fire TV option exhibited at the bottom.
13) Hit the Developer option and enable ADB debugging. Then, select Apps from Unknown Sources and enable it for Downloader.
14) Now, open the Downloader app, and you’ll find a URL box on the center of the app’s interface.
15) Paste the Rumble apk file link on the URL box and click Go.
16) You’ll see a small pop-up menu on the screen. Hit the Install button to download the Rumble app.
17) After installing the app, open it and stream your favorite video content on Firestick.
Alternative Way: Get Rumble on Firestick using Smartphone
1) Turn On your Firestick-connected TV.
2) Connect your Smartphone and Firestick to the same Wi-Fi network.
3) On your Firestick remote, press the Home button until the shortcut menu pops up.
4) Navigate and select the option Mirroring using the D-pad on the remote.
5) Search for the Rumble app on the Play Store on your Android smartphone.
6) Install the Rumble app and follow the required procedures to get into the app.
7) Go to the Control Center panel on your Smartphone and tap the Screen Cast icon.
8) Select the name of your Fire TV-connected TV and follow the on-screen prompts for screen sharing.
9) That’s it. Now, you’ll see the Smartphone screen on Firestick-connected TV. Open the Rumble app and play your desired Rumble content on Firestick.
Related: How to Install and Stream Tidal on Firestick
Frequently Asked Questions
1) Is Rumble app free to use?
The Rumble app is completely free. Therefore users can stream the videos on the Rumble app free of cost.
2) Can I get Rumble on Firestick?
Rumble app is not available on the Amazon app store. But you can get Rumble on your Firestick TV by using the sideloading method or screen sharing method.
3) Can I screen share Rumble to Firestick TV?
Yes. You can screen-cast the Rumble app to TV using your Smartphone. Refer to the blog and learn the steps.