The Science Channel is the platform with which you will gain scientific Knowledge as it uncovers the mysteries around the world. There is a dedicated app available for the Science Channel known as the Science Channel Go. With this, the subscribers can watch interesting shows online. Fortunately, it is available for the Roku device. With the Science Channel Go app, you can watch the Science Channel on Roku. But you need to log in with your cable TV provider account to get access.
Strange Evidence is one of the popular shows on the Science Channel app. The show is about finding the scientific truth caught in the surveillance camera. If you are eager to know the facts by watching the Strange Evidence live and accessing the past events, the Science Channel Go app is all you need.
How to Get Science Channel on Roku
1. Setup your Roku device and connect to an internet connection.
2. Select Streaming Channels using Roku remote controller from the home screen.
3. Then, select Search Channels.
4. Search for the Science Channel Go application.
5. Then, Select the same application from the search result.
6. Now, select Add Channels to install the Science Channel Go application.
How to Activate Science Channel
1. Open the Science Channel Go application.
2. Note down the activation code.
3. Visit the Activation Website of the Science Channel.
4. Enter the Activation Code of the Science Channel and click on the Activate button.
5. Relaunch the Science Channel Go application.
6. Login with your cable TV subscription account.
7. Select any show to watch on your Roku device.
Alternative Method – Watch Science Channel without Cable on Roku
With the Hulu Live TV package, you can stream Science Channel. You can get a subscription for $64.99/month. This is the current price. However, the subscription for Hulu Live TV will increase to $69.99/month effect from 21.12.2021. With the subscription to Hulu Live TV, you will get 75 plus channels, including the Science Channel, Paramount Network, Cartoon Network, and other channels. You can get Hulu on Roku as it is available in the Roku Channel Store. So, you can add Hulu to your Roku TV.
2. Sling TV
You can watch Science Channel on Sling TV with the Sling Orange Add-on package. The subscription for the Sling Orange package is $35/month, and News Extra package will cost you $6/montyh. So, with a monthly subscription of $41/month, you will get 40 plus channels that include Science Channel, HLN, Bravo, Comet, ESPN, History Channel, Food Network, and other popular channels. You can get Sling TV on Roku.
Philo TV on Roku is one of the popular streaming services to watch Science Channel. It includes a 7-day trial, and you can get the Philo subscription for $25/month. Also, you will get 60 plus channels with this package. Also, an Add-on package is available if you want other popular channels like Starz, Epix, and Reelz channels. You will also get unlimited cloud DVR storage to record your favorite shows and upgrade anytime to store for a year with an Add-on package.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How can I get the Science Channel on Roku?
You can install the Science Channel Go app from the Roku Channel Store to stream the Science Channel.
2. Is the Science Channel Go app free?
Science Channel Go is free to access with your cable TV provider account.
3. Is Science Channel on streaming services?
Science Channel is available on streaming services like Hulu, Philo, Sling TV, fuboTV, and DIRECTV Stream.