Sky News is available on the Roku Channel Store. You can install it directly on your Roku device or TV. Sky News is a British news television that streams news 24/7. With Sky News on Roku, you can stream live news on your TV. Apart from streaming live content, you can also stream catch-up videos of key stories of the day. It is one of the biggest news streaming channels covering world news, business news, political news, entertainment news, trending news, and much more.
How to Watch Sky News on Roku?
As mentioned earlier, Sky News is available on the Channel Store. You can add it to your device and start streaming live news on your TV.
1) Turn on the Roku device, and go to the Home screen.
2) On the Home screen, select the Streaming Channels option.
3) Under Streaming Channels, select Search Channels.
4) Now, type Sky News using the virtual keyboard and press the OK button.
5) Select the Sky News official app from the list of apps shown.
6) Next, click on Add channel to get the Sky News app.
7) Once the installation process is over, click on the Go to Channel option.
8) Start watching 24×7 news on your Roku device.
You can also stream live Sky News on YouTube as well. With YouTube on Roku, you can watch news content live from the Sky News YouTube channel.
- Open YouTube on Roku.
- Go and select the Search icon.
- Search for the Sky News channel.
- You will find the live news content getting streamed. Click on that and start streaming the news.
The above are two different ways to stream Sky News on your TV. You can use the method that suits you. If you wish to install an app on Roku, then go for the first method. If you are looking to stream for that moment, then you can stream the content via the YouTube channel.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, Sky News is a completely free app.