SoundCloud is a music streaming platform for both listeners and creators. SoundCloud service can be accessed for free. But the users will be interrupted by ads while listening to the music tracks. It is a legal platform that provides an option to download and listen to music offline. Listening to SoundCloud on Firestick gives the user an immersive listening experience.
SoundCloud analyses the users listening habits and suggests them music related to it. This music platform allows the user to create and customize his own playlists. It includes music of various genres, including hip hop, rock, classical, electric, and jazz. You can also explore the best music of the genre in the SoundCloud charts. To watch the content of SoundCloud ad-free and to unlock extra features, you can get a subscription package of $4.99 per month.
How to Get SoundCloud on Firestick
1) Press the Home button on your Firestick remote and navigate to Home Screen. Ignore this step if you’re already on the home screen.
2) Click the Find tab and select the Search tile.
3) Type the Downloader app on the search box using the virtual keyboard.
4) Locate and tap the Downloader from the search results.
5) Click the Download icon to install the Downloader app on your Firestick.
6) Now, navigate to Firestick Settings.
7) Select My Fire TV.
8) Click Developer Options and enable ADB debugging.
9) Select the option Apps from Unknown Sources and turn it ON. Enabling this option allows us to download third-party apps. If the Install from Unknown Apps option is available, click on it and turn on the Downloader toggle.
10) Launch the Downloader app and follow the on-screen instructions to set up the app.
11) Now, enter the link or code of the SoundCloud app on the URL box and tap Go.
12) Click Install on the pop-up menu to download the SoundCloud app.
13) That’s it. Open the SoundCloud app on Firestick, log in and start listening to your favorite music tracks.
Alternate Method to Listen to SoundCloud on Firestick
Before following the below steps, connect your Smartphone and Firestick device to the same WiFi network.
1) Go to Play Store on your Smartphone and Install SoundCloud.
2) Open the SoundCloud app and sign in using the required credentials.
3) Now, long-press the home button on your Firestick remote until a list of options pops up.
4) Navigate to the option Mirroring and tap it.
5) Go to the Notification Panel on your Smartphone and click the Screencast icon.
6) Tap your Firestick device.
7) Now, your phone’s screen is mirrored to Firestick. Open the Soundcloud app on your Smartphone and play your desired content to experience it on a bigger screen.
How to Sign Up for SoundCloud
If you don’t have a SoundCloud account, you have to create one to listen to music files. Check the below steps to create a SoundCloud account.
1) Open a browser on your Smartphone or PC.
2) Navigate to the official site of SoundCloud.
3) Tap Create account displayed at the top right corner.
4) There are plenty of sign-up options. You can sign up using Facebook, Google ID, Apple ID, and email.
5) Choose your desired Sign Up method and follow the on-screen prompts to create a SoundCloud account.
Related: How to Install Willow TV on Firestick.
Frequently Asked Questions
1) Can I download the SoundCloud app from Amazon App Store?
Currently, the SoundCloud app is not available in the Amazon App Store.
2) Is SoundCloud Free?
Yes! SoundCloud is a free music streaming platform with ad-supported. To access more features of SoundCloud, the users can get a paid subscription.