Spotify is the globally popular audio streaming service to experience millions of songs and podcasts under one roof. You will find music from the artists of your choice and in different languages. It is a free music streaming platform with ads that features music for every mood, activity, and genre. You can search or discover the songs, and trending music, create playlists, and more with Spotify. For a premium and ad-free experience, the users shall subscribe to Spotify Premium. It is a cross-platform service, and you can install and use Spotify on Firestick. The article discusses how to get Spotify on Amazon Fire Stick in different ways.
Download and Install Spotify App on Amazon Firestick
To stream Spotify on Amazon Firestick, you first have to set up your Fire TV stick.
- Connect your Firestick to the TV through the HDMI port
- And connect it to a Wireless Internet connection
- Log in with your Amazon Account (not necessarily be Prime)
How to Play Spotify Music on Firestick using Spotify App
Before we do anything, you should have a Spotify account. If not, Click here to Subscribe.
Using Spotify on Firestick is very simple. All you have to do is, download the application from the Amazon App Store.
1. Set up your Firestick, power it on, and connect it to the WIFI.
2. On the Fire TV home, navigate to click on the Find menu to select the Search tile.
3. Navigate to it and type Spotify using an on-screen keyboard with the help of your remote.
4. From the suggestions, select Spotify and click Get/Download.
5. Click on the Open button to launch the app. Also, Spotify will now appear on your home screen.
6. Log in to your Spotify account and enjoy your music.
How to Cast Spotify Music on Firestick From a SmartPhone / Tablet
You can also enjoy Spotify music without downloading the application. For that, you should have the Spotify app on your mobile or tablet.
1. Set up your Firestick.
2. Connect your Phone or Tablet to the same WiFI connection as that of Firestick
3. Download the Spotify app on your phone or tablet from App Store or Play Store.
4. Now, you shall Sign up or Log in to your Spotify account
5. On the Spotify home screen, tap on the Your Library option available at the bottom.
6. Then, click on the Profile icon available in the top-left corner.
7. Select the Devices option and select the Devices menu button.
8. Select your Firestick.
9. Click to play your favorite music on your phone to enjoy Spotify on Fire TV.
These are the few simple ways to Install and listen to Spotify music on Amazon Firestick. Spotify music offers a free account, but the ads might be so annoying. So to avoid ads, go for a Spotify premium account.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. It is officially available for Amazon Fire Stick on the Amazon App Store.
If you can’t log in to Spotify, then you may have to check if you have entered the correct login details. Also, check if there is no issue with the WIFI connection.
Yes. You can try the general fixes to resolve Spotify not working issue on Firestick.
1. Check if the device has a stable internet
2. Keep the Spotify app up-to-date
3. Ensure Firestick is up-to-date
4. Refresh the Spotify app
5. Uninstall and reinstall the Spotify app
6. Restart Firestick
Yes. You can use Spotify on Fire TV after installing it.
Yes. You can access Apple Music on Fire TV Stick. However, the process isn’t straightforward. You can click on the link for the procedure to listen to Apple Music on Firestick.