Stadium is a sports streaming app which offers live and on-demand sports content for 24 hours throughout the year. Stadium provides multiple live college football games every Saturday from multiple college football leagues. It has over 2,500 college games like basketball, volleyball, and football, and more for men and women. Stadium is exclusively available on Firestick, so you can it ease.
Stadium provides extensive sports highlights and playback capability for your favorite and classic sports activities. And almost every day, you get original live streaming. Watching our favorite sports on the big screen really gives the best experience.
Steps to Install Stadium on Firestick
1) Go to the Firestick Home screen and click on the magnifying glass icon.
2) In that, search and type for the Stadium app.
3) Select the Stadium app from the search results.
4) Then, click on Get to install the Stadium app on Firestick.
5) Once installed, click on Open.
6) Now, you can stream the Stadium sports videos on your Fire TV Stick.
Alternative Way to Install Stadium on Firestick
1) Go to Settings on your Firestick.
2) Click on My Fire TV/ Device on the screen.
3) Select Developer Options.
4) Turn on Apps from Unknown Sources on Firestick.
5) Next, click on Turn on for confirmation.
6) Then, install the Downloader app on your Firestick.
7) Once installed, launch the Downloader app and enter the Stadium APK URL.
8) Next, click on Go.
9) Wait for the download to get over.
10) Once the APK is installed, click on Next.
11) Then, tap on Install to install Stadium on Firestick.
12) Wait for the installation process.
13) Once installed, click on Open to launch the app.
14) Finally, start watching your favorite sports content from Stadium on your Fire TV.
Related: How to Install Fox Sports on Firestick.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do I need to pay to watch Stadium content?
No, It is completely a free app.
2. What is Stadium Plus?
Stadium Plus offers more than 500 live college games that remain a part of Sling TV’s Sports Extra add-on service.